[Resolved]  Kamala Gas Agency — Delay in refilling of LPG cylinder

The gas agency 'Kamala Gas Agency', Peenya-Dasarahalli Bangalore, is giving a lot of trouble to the consumers. Even thought I requested and booked for refilling of new LPG cylinder (more than 5 times), they make delay in refilling. Daily they push the date of refilling. When we call them, they just pick the phone and keep it aside without any answer. Please take appropriate action against the Kamala Gas Agency.
Surya

Comments

sir, I am also fasing the same problem from Kamala Gas Agency[protected] , Peenya-Dasarahalli Bangalore. Sir, Please take the necessary action againt kamala gas agency.
Ramesh
Our consumer number is639580.I have lost my register mobile number, so please kindly update my new mobile number [protected].and mr .santhosh gas is not suuplying cylinder properly.and he extra money for supplying cylinder, last time he has took 50 rs.