[Resolved]  KANDATH GAS AGENCIES, PALAKKED, KERALA — CUSTOMER ID-16754

CUSTOMER ID- 16754
CUSTOMER NAME:- SYAM SUNDAR K
SV NO.[protected]
Gas Agency:- KANDATH GAS AGENCY, PALAKKED, KERALA

I had applied for a second cylinder before 6 months, at that time the agency asked me to wait for 2 months ,till today they are not issued any second cylinder to me. In previous week I visied the agency and asked for the cylinder still they are asking me to wait for another 2 months.

I hereby request you to kindly issue a second cylinder against the subject customer id at the earliest.

Thanks & best regards
SYAMSUNDAR K (16754)
KODUPURATH HOUSE (SYAM NIVAS)
ALANGAD-P.O.,
KATAMPAZHIPPURAM, OTTAPPALAM,
PALAKKED, KERALA-678637

MOB:-[protected]

Comments

I am using bharat gas since 1987 initially from Mumbai and then after shifting Palakkad (Kerala) from 1990. Every time there is inordinate delay in delivering the refill cylinders.

I booked a refill on 05th December 2011 - Finally it was brought on 09th Jan and returned as the house was locked. Subsequently I have contacted atleast 20 times only to get a fresh date. Today morning (13th Jan), they confirmed that they have billed and cylinder will be delivered - but till 5.30 PM no response from them and they can't trace their delivery boys. They are reluctant to deliver the cylinder to me from their godown. Every time I am forced to take 2-3 days leave in 45 days to take delivery of the cylinder. Pl instruct them to make a system - to send an SMS message about the exact
delivery date to avoid unnecessary hassles to customers. Pl treat the matter on top priority & do the needful.

Vijayaraghavan E, Con. No.6304 - Varsha, Priyadarsini Nagar, Puthur, Palakkad - Mob [protected] / [protected]
Kandath agency never attend phone calls.Costumers are forced to surround the manager at his office and he is happy.Pl. redelivar my cylinder.I am unable to come to the office again and again.
Redelivar cylinder to costumer6725 [protected]@olavakkode soon.
My Consumer ID is 11590
Name : Judu Bernard.A
Kongampara
Mob No:[protected] / [protected]
I was visited the Kandath Agency last week they told next week you will get the cylinder but we are not get the cylinder. I was called many time that agency that phone number always busy or once atn the phone call they are not giving the proper Response.They are not supply the sylinder in door step.So pls take proper action for this case Asap.

Charly.J