[Resolved]  Keane India Ltd, Noida — PF withdrawal

I have made a claim against my PF A/C No. DL/19688/1701 and deposited form no 19 & 10-c from my company KEANE INDIA LIMITED to Reg.PF Office, Sub-Accounts Office, EPF, A-2C, Sec-24, Noida(U.P.)for final settlement of my PF on[protected] but till date i have not received my PF money. I have given my ICICI BANK details SB.A/C No.[protected] to deposit the amount. Later i gave my permanent address J.Girish Yadav, flat no-406, GyanDeep Towers, Opp More Super Market, MoosaramBagh, Malakpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh(state) to send the money through a check. Till now i have not received any notification or letters from you. You are therefore requested to take my case seriously and send a response to my mail and transfer the money to the above mentioned ICICI Bank - SB A/c No.[protected]. Please let me know the details.
Thanking You
Mr.J.Girish Yadav
I personally went and submitted my PF withdrawl form again to my HR and this time i received the PF withdrawl amount to my account. Thanks
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet