[Resolved]  Kendriya Vihar, sector 56, gurgaon — stolen things

Hello
I am residing in Kendriya vihar, sector 56, Gurgaon. Since the last year we are facing the problem of the security. We have told so many times about our problem like stolen petrol in nights, cloths from terrace. They won't take any action and always mention about shortage of staff.
Whem my husband said them again and again they harrassing us. Even they threatened him. so i am worried about this issue.
Society managment is also not able to handle the situation. All the socities in proximity is having better security. Why they are charging security amount from us if they are not able to handle the situation.

Comments

You are very correct. Now a days car stereo theft is a very common. Committe has no time to listen and attend the same. Maintenance charges are getting high and poor service. Plumbers, electrican always tries to find out how to get extra money. Situations are worst. few days back 5-6 houses robbed.

I don't know where it ends.
I agree. Recently, a new management committee has taken over. While new rules are being framed by them, the situation is worse than before. There appears to a drastic decrease in the number of security personnel ( though one does not know the position on roles). One takes a walk in the night and does not find any security persons while stray dogs have suddenly increased and they are also barking. Lighting position is also poor at quite a number of places.. The new people in the committee appear to have questionable integrity..