[Resolved]  KIIT College of Engineering — refund of fees

sir i have got admission there and they are not cancelling my seat also they are not refunding my fees they are saying that u have attended classes i will not return your fees they were so intelligent that for refund of fees they attaced original slip of money i request you to see through they are saying go any where to any court we will not refund even go to haryana state counselling society we will not do so sir its my humble request to please help me also they are saying come after 30 th sep'10 which is the last date of refund

Comments

Write this matter to [protected]@hry.nic.in, [protected]@mdurohtak and still if you don't get the response write it to HRD ministry. If nothing comes out of it atleast Ministry should know what kind of education system they have and how it erodes their plan and make the education another corrupt and useless system.
For my daughter I have submitted 75 thousand to KIIT. But she did not take admission. Technically as par document they need to refund 65000/- But till date I have not received. Even I mail to Mr. Achyuta Samanta. But till date it is not refunded. Strangely you will not receive any answer from Mr. Achyuta Samanta.
For my daughter(Diana Datta) BTECH & MTECH BIOTECH DUAL DEGREE admission I have submitted 75 thousand to KIIT. But she did not take admission. Technically as par document they need to refund 65000/- deducting the counselling fees. But till date I have not received the refund amount. Even I mail to Mr. Achyuta Samanta. But till date it is not refunded. Strangely i have not received any answer from Mr. Achyuta Samanta.

Their admission cell is harassing me like anything...

Haryana