[Resolved]  KIRLOSKAR COMPUTER SERVICE/KRISHNA BHAGYA JALA NIGAM — NON RCT OF TAX DEDN AMNT FROM KIRLOSKAR COMPUTER/KRISHNA BHAGYA JAL NIGAM LTD

From: Pritiben Umarania/Dilipkumar Umarania

Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd –
PWD Offices Annexe, III floor, Attn: Mr.S.R. Gopal - Secretary
K.R. Circle
BANGALORE-560 001

REMINDER 5.4.2008 (E MAIL)

REG: TAX DEDUCTION OF RS.2346.00 FROM II SR.DDB FINAL REDEMTPON
OF KRISHNA JAL BHAGYA JAL NIGAM LTD - FOLIO KBD526805
Ref: our last letter dated 8.7.07 and reminder dtd.12.9.07

Please refer to KOCSL BLR (your agent) letter copy dtd.3.12.2007 in reply to our reminder letter dtd.2.11.07, to refund the TDS amount of Rs.2346.00 wrongly deducted by and again have to state as under.

1) Your contention that TDS was deducted as on date of redemption date not accepted. As per KCSL letter dtd.9.8.07, they deducted and paid TDS on 10.5.2006. if so, please send me proof of the payment having made to the I.T. Dept. We had already sent TDS form well in time as per the requirement and then, whey TDS deducted? There is no question of dedudting the TDS when the TDS form was well sent in time. it was deducted before making payment to the bond holder is also doubtful?

3) I am not tax payer (below IT limit) and hence please send us your D.D. of TDS amount of Rs.2346.00 wrongly deducted by you inspite of submitting Form no.15H/G well in time and also I had sent you copy of the form duly signed by me as proof of evidence vide my letter dated 31.5.07.

We are not satisfied until receive this TDS refund and late interest on the bond amount is paid as you kept this matter pending deliberately for 5-6 months. You are requested to send TDS refund without any further delay to settle this matter.

Please treat the matter as urgent and reply by E mail. [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Yours sincerely P.T.O.

Pritiben Umarania

Cc: Kirloskar Computer Services Ltd
No.412 & 415, 10th Cross, 5th Main
RMV II Stage, Dollare Colony
BANGALORE-560 094

Cc: Security & Exchange Board of India -
Souther Regional Office, D Monte Bldg.
32, D Monte Colony, 3rd floor, TTK Road
Alwarpet, CHENNAI-600 018
[protected]@sebi.gov.in

Your silence in the matter is highly regretted.

Please do not take any leniency for the sake of small investors as such companies are not at all afraid to harass small investors for one or other reason and await your detailed reply on the course of action. I am also sending copy of this letter to SEBI Mumbai.

Like me, it seems many investors are harassed by Kirloskar Computer Services Ltd and Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd for their hard money invested in the bond and not paid for 8-10 months .

Cc: S.E.B.I.
MUMBAI
[protected]@sebi.gov.in

Your silence in the matter is highly regretted.

For the kind of Attn: Mr. Damodaran – I hope he spares some time and justify this case.

Cc: Registrar of Companies
Block no.6, B Wing, 2nd floor
Shastri Bhavan, 26 Haddows Road
CHENNAI-600 032
E mail: rocmad.[protected]@sb.nic.in

Comments

Sir
I was allotted 5 nos of Secured Redeemable Deep Discount Bonds with register folio no KBD634542 with distinctive nos [protected], 436, 437, 438 and 439. Series II bonds as mentioned are with me. Because of retirement of my husband in 2003, i have changed the address which I had informed at the time. After the bonds have matured i have not recieved any information and maturity value.
My present address -
Mrs Ruby Purkayastha,
D-117 Krishna Marg,
Bapu Nagar,
Jaipur - 302015
My Bank detail - ICICI Bank, Ac no[protected]
Kindly inform me how to get back the maturity.
Mrs Ruby Purkayastha

Krishan Bhagya Jal Nigam — Not Received Redemption Amount

Subject: Request for redemption amount of BOND Refrence no: Folio No KBD535510No of BOND 1Certificate No 169313 Dear Sir, Myself Kina.Shah. I have Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Ltddeep discount bond with me.Some time before I havegiven it for redemption of the same but still notrecieved the amount for the same.I have alreadysubmitted the original bond certificate, tds form &redemption form specifying my bank name its branchname and account number too.I request you to provideme my amount as soon as possible.I am in need it.Kindly take the matter as urgent.Hoping for fast procedure from your side. Thanking you.

I Shaheen Akhtar receieved one non convertible bond certificate of KRISHNA BHAGYA JALA NIGAM LTD dtd[protected].I didn't receieve any reminder letter for redemption of the bonds till date.Kindly confirm the redemption process.Details are mentioned below:
FOLIO NO-KBD552427
BOND CERTIFICATE NO-189890 TO 189890
DISTINCTIVE NO-1744825 TO 1744825
BOND SERIES/NATURE OF BONDS-DDB
NUMBER OF BONDS-1
NAME OF THE HOLDERS-SHAHENN AKHTAR/ISHRAT ZAFAR

Looking forward for your cooperation

Shaheen Akhtar
QU-260-C
PITAM PURA
DELHI-110088
CONTACT NO[protected]/[protected]
From : DEBASHIS KUNDU
Flat No.304, Kailash Apartment,
Siripuram Junction,
Visahkapatnam - 530 003, A.P.

In 1996 I had applied for SERIES II DEEP DISCOUNT BONDS - (Issued in June, 1996) in the names of my minor daughter and son and were allotted in their names. As I had been away form Vizag for quite some times when I came back I found the redemption notices.
Unfortunately as the Bonds were kept in a wooden cupboard along with other documents all were found destroyed by white-ants into dust.

I had sent you a letter, along with a Letter o[censored]ndertaking and Indemnity, on 29th Dec. 2006 informing of this and requested for issuance of duplicate Certificates, considering the unfortunate circumstance.

The certificate numbers were as under :

Certificate No. Issued in the name of
i) KBD585895 AVINASH KUNDU - (my son)
ii) KBD586898 ISHITA KUNDU - (my daughter)

As yet I did not receive any reply or intimation from your end.

Request once again to kindly let me know if the Duplicate certificates can be issued or could the Bonds be put into a Demat Account created.

Request your reply,

Debashis Kundu

We are the bondholders of KBJNL Series II Bonds, holding 404 bonds. Our ledger Folio No. KBR009810.
Since these bonds are redeemed in the 6th & 7th year from the date of allotment, till date we have not received any redemption proceedings. Further we have not received interest amoount since September 2000 till date of redemption.

We request you to send us the interest amount and redemption proceedings at your earliest.

Awaiting for your reply.

For Searle (India) Ltd. Staff Gratuity Fund

We are the bondholders of KBJNL Series II Bonds, holding 14 bonds. Our Ledger Folio No. is KBR009809.
Since these bonds are redeemed in the 6th and 7th year from the date of allotment, till date we have not recived any redemption proceedings. Furhter we have not received interest amount since September 2000 till the date of redemption.

Awaiting for your reply.

For Searle (India) Ltd. Management Staff Provident Fund
KBJNL series II Bonds.Name -narendra kumar Reged. Folio no KBD 563722 Allotment letter no 89799 no of bond ONE distinetive no's -1760678 TO 1760678 Face valu 5000 Rs.
Maturity amount -28000 Rupees.
SO BANK DRAFT OR CHEQUE NOT RECEIVED.MY A/C NO[protected]
Please urgent reply
thank's

from -
narendra kumar c/o rameshwar dayal gupta
M/S DAYAL TRADING CO. BAH (AGRA) U.P PIN -283104
MOB -[protected], [protected]
KBJNL series II Bonds.Name -PRIMLA GUPTA Reged. Folio no KBD 563721 Allotment letter no 89798 no of bond ONE distinetive no's -1760677 TO 1760677 Face valu 5000 Rs.
Maturity amount -28000 Rupees.
SO BANK DRAFT OR CHEQUE NOT RECEIVED.MY A/C NO[protected]
Please urgent reply
thank's

from -
PRIMLA GUPTA W/O narendra kumar c/o rameshwar dayal gupta
M/S DAYAL TRADING CO. BAH (AGRA) U.P PIN -283104
MOB -[protected], [protected]
Sir, , Rajni Sharma is a bond holder.

Date of dispatch of bond certificate- 07/10/97

Folio number: KBD583199

Bond Series/ nature of bond: D D B

Bond certificate Nos: 228686 to 228686

Distinctive numbers: 1789152 to 1789152.

You are requested to send me the maturity amount against my bond. My correspondence address has been changed. So, please note my new address for further communication:

Mrs Rajni Sharma

Flat no. 12, Alankar Apartments

Sec 14, Panchkula

Mobile- [protected]
Telephone:[protected]

Rajni Sharma
dear sir, I LOST MY KBJNL BONDS. KINDLY INFORM US THE PROCEDURE AND OBLIGE
I HAD ONE BOND OF KBJNL IN THE NAME OF SHRI HARI SINGH THAKUR BUT HE WAS EXPIRED
I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCERS OF TRF THIS BOND IN HIS NOMINEE'S NAME AND SO THAT TAKE REDEMPTION .

PLEASE REVERT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

FOLIO NO- KB576112
NATURE OF BOND- DDB
LETTER OF ALLOTMENT- 102189
DIST NO[protected]

My Mother "Shailaja Uttamkumar Parle" and my sister "Prachi Uttamkumar Parle" each are holding two Bond certifcates of Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Limited.

Kindly oblige by poviding the status of our following certificates:

Folio No Bond Series No. of bonds Bond certificate nos Distinctive nos
/Nature of bonds From To
KBD607715 D D B 2 260375 to[protected]
KBD607801 D D B 2 260487 to[protected]

Priti Parle
Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Limited
PWD Office Annexe, 3rd Floor
K. R. Circle, BANGALORE 560 001.

Ref.: Your letter CS/118/BRN/2009/460 dated June 24, 2009

Redemption of sEries - II Regular Return Bond (Folio Nos. KBR016513 and
KBR015513)
Sirs,

We are in receipt of your letter stating that the first 50% amount is due for transfer to Investor Education Protection Fund.

We request you to kindly delay the transfer as we are making arrangements to send across the original bond certificate to you.

For details you may either call the undersigned on +[protected] or preferably Mr. Sundareshan on +[protected].

We hope you will oblige.

For Salvador-Do-Mundo Association

L. A. D'Costa
+[protected]

c.c. Kirloskar Computer Services Ltd., Bangalore

I request to you sir, please send me a redemtion form by mail immediately for my convinience.All

Folio number: KBD637092, KBD637093, KBD637094, KBD637117

S.J.LADAGE, B.M.CHOUGALE, J.M.LADAGE, P.M.LADAGE
A/P;MANJARI, TAL;CHIKODI, DIST;BELGAUM, PIN;591 213
MOBILE NO-[protected]

E-MAIL Address:[protected]@hotmail.com
PLEASE CONFIRM THE STATUS OF THE BOND SERIES-2 UNER TRUST DEED OF 8, JULY, 1997-
FOLIO NO - KBD542676

Date of allotment of Deep discount bond –20th June 1996

Folio number: KBD551743, KBD551742

Nirmala Joshi, & Girish Chandra Joshi
3/608, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow-226022

Kirloskar Computer Service Ltd. — Non receipt of Payment of Bond of Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Ltd.

We Busa Family, had 2 Bond each of Folio No.570780, 1 , 2 & 3 of 5.8.97 of Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd. (total 8 bond),
We sent all bond for payment to Kirloskar Computer Service Ltd.
Thereafter, we sent 2 reminders, one to Kirloskar Computer Service Ltd. & another to Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd.
But uptill now we have not received payment of said matured bond.
We request Kirloskar Computer Service Ltd. & Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd.to release paymeny immediately & oblige.
-Busa Family