[Resolved]  Knight Frank (I) Pvt. Ltd. — Complaint regarding the non receipt of the bill on time.

We din't receive the bill till date, but your customer care calls up and threatens us to disconnect the land line service. Really pathetic. Please check our entire previous bill payment record then talk to us in such such bad language. This is absolutely unprofessional the way your executive talk to us over our personal cell nos. If they have any thing like this they should put us in black and white. The way I am doing. Really very sorry to say that your people don't send us the bill on time and then they ask us that they will disconnect the service. Then why did they came to us and approached us for the connection? We never went to them to provide this connection. We were very happy with our previous connection from Tata Indicom. Their service is much far better then yours.

Really very wrong on your part.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Knight Frank (I) Pvt. Ltd. — Wrong Opening Balance & Account Number

I am Shashikant Deshpande. My A/c No. is :[protected] & Primary Card No. : [protected]. This is observed that in Dec-08 Opening Balance is Rs. 36177.73 /- but in Nov-08 closing balance is Rs. 29445.21/-. Differenace is Rs. 6732.52/-( More).
In my past Credit Card Statement my A/C No. mentioned as[protected] & in Dec-08 statement it is mentioned thet [protected].
Kindly clarify this query on urgent basis on priority to pay payments to you.

Regards.