[Resolved]  Kumar Consumer Services Ltd.,Vadodara — Cheated by an Agent

Kumar Consumer Services Ltd.,
GF-54/57, Avishkar complex,
Old Padra Road,
Vadodara- 390015.

SUB: ‘In regard to rejected file’s documents of PR/SIR visa to Australia’

1) I wrote a letter to you, dated, 27th Nov’2007 and reminders dated, 4th Dec’2007, 10th Dec’2007 and 13th Dec’2007 on your office email id [protected]@kumardirect.com, but you did not respond to it.( copy attached)
2) When I called you on 18th Dec’2007 at around 12 o’clock afternoonon your mobile ([protected]), in regard to above mentioned matter, you said that you will send me that you will send me the said documents within 2 days. But I did not receive them yet.
3) I came to your office at above mentioned address on 20th Dec’2007 at 4.45pm, and requested you to meet youbut you denied to talk to me even for 1 minute and you said that you did not have time. Meanwhile I requested you for five times and waited outside your office for almost an hour(till 5.45pm ), but you did not meet me. So I requested Rakeshbhai, who sits in the front reception but he informed me not to waste time by sitting there, sir is very busy and he can not attend you on that day.
4) Again I called you on 29th Dec’2007 at around 12.15pm on your mobile([protected]) and you said that “I will send you the asked documents within 14th Jan’2008 .
5) So now I will have to wait again till 14th Jan’2008 .

Thanking you,

Your’ faithfully,
Place: Palanpur
Mr. Prakash M Patel Date: 13th Jan’2008

LETTER-1 (attached copy below)

From,

Kumar Consumer Services Ltd.,
GF-54/57, Avishkar complex,
Old Padra Road,
Vadodara- 390015.

SUBJECT- For not showing any complete or incomplete documents from the concerned embassy office. (PR/SIR visa to Australia )

(1) I keeping faith in you and considering you as good citizen, I gave Rs.15000/- on (Date: 15/12/06 ) and another Rs.13000/- was given by my friend Sureshbhai R Patel on date 18/12/06 for your above mentioned service, for which your company had not given me any receipt.

(2) which is given by the particular country’s embassy. At that time you informed us that you will hand it over to me in the next week ( after 27/11/07 ). So I have to wait and see whether you are giving it or not.

(3) From other companies which provide the same kind of services have informed me that if the file rejects then the embassy of specific country gives reasons in writing for any file which rejects. So please give me the certified documents of my rejected file. So that I get assurance that my work has been done faithfully and you have performed your duty properly.

(4) For above service, I have given you total Rs.28000/- in two installments as per your requirement. In above paragraph I have asked you for giving me the receipt in which you clearly specify the different services, with different taxes charged by the government etc.

(5) Whenever I have met you and asked for the receipt, at that time you have always given different excuses.

(6) As I am staying in combined family. I have to answer my parents for the receipt. Therefore in my family many differences have been developed regarding this topic, so kindly give my receipt as soon as you can.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Date: 11/12/07
Mr. Prakash M Patel Place : Palanpur

Comments

Hi Prakash

I know this person cheated many peoples. you should take stron steps against this kind of people.

HARDIK
THIS IS CHEATER AND CHEATED MANY PEOPLE.
This perswon is born cheater. beaware of this 'thag'.
hello if oyu get rejected because of the any reason you cant blame and ask money back, i was alsdo rejected and had similier experience and this company has not charged me anything and got my visa apppproved,
jaswinder read first before write. this persons file not even submitted and never given any document of rejection if he rejected. then how can not he demand his money back?
my friend putted his file from this cheater and he get refused due to finance after 14 months. they dont given him correct list of finance documents require. i seen many students crying in this office. they are neither submitting their files nor giving their money back and just holding files for months and then submitting without proper documents. they are even taking horticulture college fees in cash and not giving back if student refuse.
this is not a man, kissi kutte (dog) ki aulad (son) hai.
aise admi ko to char rasta par ulta latkana chahiye.
Virender Singh is not a man, kissi kutte (dog) ki aulad (son) hai.
aise admi ko to char rasta par ulta latkana chahiye.
Virender Singh & Priyanka Verma CHEATER AND CHEATED MANY PEOPLE.
Virender Singh IS CHEATER
Virender Singh is not a man, kissi kutte (dog) monky ki aulad (son) hai.
aise admi ko to char rasta par ulta latkana chahiye.
my dear friend Pritesh Patel putted his file from this cheater and he get refused due to finance after 14 months. they dont given him correct list of finance documents require. i seen many students crying in Virender singh office. they are neither submitting their files nor giving their money back and just holding files for months and then submitting without proper documents. they are even taking uk australia usa & nz college fees in cash and not giving back if student refuse.Virender Singh & Priyanka Verma cheater & cheated many student
MARATHA MARTA HAI YA MARTA HAI

SAMNE AA KAR KE TO DEKH.

TERI BAHAN KI...
TERI BAHAN KI..CHEATER
Virender Singh & Priyanka Verma cheater...
TERI BAHAN KI..CHEATER
SAMAN AA KAR DEKH DOGI KI AULAD.
TERI BAHAN KI... KYA KARTA HU.
jyada bakwas karega to teri bahan ko nanga kar ke ...

8 days ago by Virender Singh [send email]

maina suna hai teri bahan rat ko uske pass jati hai.

HARAMI RANDI KI NAZAYAZ AULLAD, TERI NANGI MAA AUR RANDI BAHEN JAHA THOKWATI HAI WAHA AAJA SAB BATA DUNGA. TERE JITNE HIJDE BAAP HAI UNHE BHI SAATH LAA, RANDI KI GAAND KI AULAAD, TERE SABHI HIJDE BAAP KI GAAND ME AUR TERI SABHI RANDI BAHENO KI GAAND MARUNGA
8 days ago by Virender Singh [send email]

maina suna hai teri bahan rat ko uske pass jati hai.

TU KAUN SE RANDI KHANE MEIN TERI MAA BAHEN KI DALLALI KARTA HAI HARAM KI AULAAD? BATA ZARA HUM WAHI AATE HAI TERI NANGI RANDI MAA BAHEN KI CHUT, GAAND AUR BALL CHODNE KE LIYE.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other