[Resolved]  L036 SBI-MAGNUM SECTOR FUNDS UMBRELLA CONTRA-DIVIDEND — Non receipt of statement

I did not get any statement in respect of folio no. 11709723. it is requested that pl. send me monthly statement regularly through my e-mail id- [protected]@sify.com

Comments

i have not received any statement for last six months folio no 10068713
please let me the present NAV of the SBI MF L036-sbi-magnum sector funds umbrella contra-devident-
SBI-MF -FOLIO NO:11896244.
PH-NO-[protected]
I did not get any statement in respect of folio no. 11896244. it is requested that pl. send me monthly statement regularly through my e-mail id- [protected]@hotmail.com.
plz send full statement of account till date in respect of folia number: 10284166 to email id:[protected]@yahoo.com
May i know my statement account for magnum contra folio number 10606496
I havent recieved any statement of 6061223. it is requested that pl. send me monthly statement regularly through my e-mail id- [protected]@rediffmail.com
please let me the present NAV and no of cum unit purchess of the SBI MF L036-sbi-magnum sector funds umbrella contra-devident-
SBI-MF -FOLIO NO:11244347
PH-NO-[protected]
I request you to arrange to provide the latest statement on the said email adress.
Folio No. 6106265
I also wish to continue under the above scheme for another 3 years.

Arun Kumar
Folio No. 11215604. I have not received Quarterly statement of SBI MF L036 Magnum Sector Umbrella Contra-Dividend. Request the same may please be provided on my following e-mail:
[protected]@gmail.com
My Mobile No. [protected]
Rajeev Kumar Sood
My Folio Number is 11444256. Please sent the NAV of the fund as on 18 Aug 2010 to my e-mail address.

Shibu M
I want to stop my monthly subscription of Rs.500/- per month in the SBI Magnum sector fund Umbrella Contra Growth from the next month i.e. September, 2010. Kindly stop and confirm the same thorugh Mail or my residential address. My Folio No.11948975.
EMail address: [protected]@maruti.co.in
STETMENT PL FOLIO NO 11289177 M PRASANNA # 63 R.K.BLOCK 3RD CORSS T.R.NAGAR BANGALORE 560028 [protected]@GMAIL.COM [protected]
i want to redeem my folio no. 10084705
I want to stop my monthly subscription of Rs.500/- per month in the SBI Magnum sector fund Umbrella Contra Growth from the next month i.e. DECEMBER 2010. Kindly stop and confirm the same thorugh Mail or my residential address. My Folio No.10084705.
MY EMAIL ID :- [protected]@rediffmail.com
My Folio no. of My L036 SBI Magnum Sector Funds Umbrella Contra dividend is 7428454. Pls send the statement of the said Fund . My email id is prabha.[protected]@gmail.com.
My folio no 11956312 Statement is not receved since long
My folio no 11956312 Regular statement may plesae be sent by Emaiil My email adrees is [protected]@yahoo.com
plz send full statement of account till date in respect of folia number : 12705395 to email id:[protected]@gmail.com