[Resolved] Le Passage To India Tours And Travels Pvt. Ltd. (Tui India) New Delhi — TUI - Not Refunding Advance Money (No clarity)
I am putting the complain in points to avoid any confusion;
1) Malaysian honeymoon package for the Dec 22nd 08, sold to us by TUI in the month of Sep
2) We have paid rs20000 advance to TUI in the month of October and due to personal reason, we placed the request to cancel the honeymoon trip
3) The honeymoon package has been cancelled close to 80 days (two and a half month) in advance but instead of returning the money post deducting there cancellation charges, Mr. Sharad General Manager - TUI has asked us to pay rs 10000 more, even though we have cancelled the trip 80 days in advance. We have been asked by TUI to pay money, instead they should deduct the nominal cancellation charges and return the money back to us.
4) This is a clear case of non-confirmation and mis representing the facts to the customer for the TUI benefits and mis representation of fact
5) I have been Liaisoning with Sharad Yagnick. He is General Manager of TUI India. His mobile# 91-[protected], if you want to talk to him and get a clear picture. I have the entire mail trail of our discussion.
6) My Number is [protected]. I am based out of Bangalore. Pls let me know if you have any questions.
Address of TUI;
( A Division of Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.)
10-A., Gobind Mansion
H-Block, Connaught Circus
New Delhi - 110001
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Add Company Information