[Resolved]  Mahalaxmi Enterprise Bharat Gas Distributor, Hal 2nd Stage, Bangalore — No response on their phone for refilling the gas

I got my domestic gas connection transferred to this agency on 20 Apr 2009.

C. C. 611867
Mahalaxmi Enterprises, Bharat Gas Distributors
2153, 2nd Cross, 17th main, opp. KPTCL office, HAL II statge, Bangalore - 560 038
Phones:[protected] lines), 25200888, 65350482/83/84, Mobile:[protected]
SMS Booking:[protected]
E-mail Booking: [protected]@rediff.com

Since then I never got a chance to refill a single cylinder from this agency.
I am trying to book through the phones and either they are switched off or busy or not answered. They have SMS booking facility also on [protected] but it replies back saying that "You have availed a cylinder recently. Contact your Distributor for further assistance. Mahalaxmi Enterprises 65350483/84."

I have no idea on what basis Bharat Gas is issuing distributor license to such people. Do they have control over distributors, I doubt. As nobody is bothering to response only.

I can only hope that Bharat Gas will take some initiative to tighten the grip of their distributors and will provide better service in future.
As demands of domestic gas are more than supply so they can be behave in whichever way they want. As they have to make more money through black marketing. But if many players will come into this field then whoever will provide such a pathetic service will be thrown out. Well, hope such a situation come soon to this market.

Till then hats off to Bharat Gas for providing such a pathetic service.

Comments

I got my domestic gas connection transferred to this agency on 20 Apr 2009.

C. C. 611867
Mahalaxmi Enterprises, Bharat Gas Distributors
Phones:[protected] lines), 25200888, 65350482/83/84, Mobile:[protected]
SMS Booking:[protected]
E-mail Booking: [protected]@rediff.com

Since then I never got a chance to refill a single cylinder from this agency.

Till then hats off to Bharat Gas for providing such a pathetic service.
I am a consumer of Bharat gas through Mahalaxmi enterprises past 2 years.Since one year, i am facing problems related to the booking and delivery of the gas cylinder by this agency.We can understand and cooperate with the problems of low or delay supply of cylinders only if they are genuine but i do not think that is happening these days and the delay then can be considered for once of twice and not everytime.
1.Most of the phones are so busy or engaged that we stop working in office and continously dial your numbers.Very luckily after few days one fine call gets connected and we book.
2.The cylinder is delivered almost 15-20 days of delay.Everytime they say there is a problem with the supply.A good excuse !
3.Now the spare cylinder gets completed during this time.We then want to book for this re-filling.
4.On this booking, the staff mentions that the system cannot book because we should wait for another 21 days from the date of delivery(!!! why???) of the last cylinder.It is not my mistake.
This horrible cycle continues for the next time again.Losers are we who make prompt booking everytime and have to suffer for the problems with your supply.
Atleast we should be able to book the next cylinder 21 days from the date of previous booking and not from delivery date.This is totally absurd as the fault is not ours and we face the problems for your mistakes.Pls change the system to accept date of last booking to make a next booking.This will help many of the consumers

My sincere request to improve the system of working drastically and also for the staff to talk properly.After all we also work at offices and cannot survive if we talk rudely like how they do.

Gas is an essential necessity for our daily life and one should not play in this regard.Some authorised officials should take stern action against such kind of dealers.
why these guys are not receiving call

Complaint categoryCategory: Other