[Resolved]  Manmeet Agrotech Pvt. Ltd. — Bounce of Cheques

I am investor in above Company and the company policy was Invest Rs.36,000/- and get per month Rs.6000/- for 12th month with legal agreement and the company also give us the PDC for 12th month but only upto 9th month cheque was passed but now cheque is going to bounce, so please kindly do the needful for the same.

Comments

manmeet agrotech pvt ltd — cheque bounce

I am a invester of this company 36,000/inr i am not get any singal ruppee for this investment. where is the company owner please if he meet me.then i will get my money from him.and ten client with me.they all trust on me and they invest. and my cheque bounce from bank wich is given me.we are a real invester.we have no black money.vadodra office is lockout today.

Manmeet Agrotech Pvt. Ltd. — FRAUD / CHEATER

Investors would have 2 invest 36000/ for milk production. -&company would pay 300/day.with legal agreement with d company for one year from d day of sign an agreement wid d company..soon d company disappeared.in september2010.investors have 12 post dated Cheques from d company for 12 months payments.
I had invested in this group. Any idea how to go ahead with these guys???
email me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Yes I am also a vistim of this fraud played by the SATNAM SINGH of Manmeet Agro Tech Pvt Limited. His Cheque is bounced and no budy is traceble in the office at Surat or elsewhere. GOD knows every thing and take appropriate account from him. We all should try to nap this man to recover our hard eaerned money.
I INVESTED IN THIS FRAUD SCHEM PLAYED BY HIS HIGHNESS CHEATER SATMAN SINGH OF MANMEET AGROTECH. HE SHOWED US DAY DREAMS AND CHEATED US A TAKE AWAY LARGE SUM OF MONEY. HOW TO NAP THIS CHEATER CAN ANY BODY HELP US
i had also invested in Manmeet Agrotech pvt ltd in their Nashik branch. i am trying track them since long.
if they found please mail me : [protected]@gmail.com
i have proper details of this cheater, iam invester i lost all money i track i found some details anyone want to join me kindly contatct on my email id [protected]@gmail.com

Surat