[Resolved]  Maruthi - Indane Distributor - Thirumangalam — Gas filled with water refuse to give free replacement

Sirs,

I m Anandakumar, My INDANE gas consumer no is 50980
Distributor - Ms.Maruthi
Address:- 1/1, Welcome colony,
Annanagar west extn,
chennai - 600 101.

Maruthi agency who is supplying cylinders to me. I have a genuine proplem.

When i replaced and start using new cylinder, there is no issue upto 10days. After that gas is not comming thro tube (even after i check all parts like burner ,tube ,regulator ), Since it's Sunday,there is no option to call anybody to diagonise, So i remove the cylinder and kept aside and replace with new cylinder. while moving the cylinder i heared some liquid slashed inside the cylinder ( i guess it might be water) this liquid leads to gas not released.
There after i called indian oil customer care and communicated the issue and they said , lodge a compaint to distributor and get it replaced. then i lodged the complaint after tremendous effort on phone.(normally for booking ,i have to try minimum 50times to get a person thro phone).

Then they sent a technician???. he inspected the cylinder !!!!! and told us to book for new cylinder (and get replace with our cost. I annoyed while i contacted maruthi, they too told that we will not give free replacement.
Is it (water inside the cylinder) my problem???. why should i pay for that. I used the cylinder only for 10day.(normally we use one cylinder for 55 to 60days)

So, kindly take up the issue with concern and ask them to give free replacement & take neceesary steps and ask the distributor to attend the phone calls or rectify the issues if any.(office going peoples were struggled like any thing to book in maruthi)

thanks

with rgds
anandakumar
Complaint comments

Comments

Maruthi Indane Distributor, Chennai 101 — Phone calls not answered

Even emergency complaints could not be lodged with this Gas Agency. Any no of phone calls not answered at all.

Absolutely frustrating when there is gas leak and the same need to be addressed faster,
and you cannot seek an expert opinion on this or to lodge a complain.

The same is applicable for refill registeration.

With regds,

Hemamalini

I am Gopal krishan saini From Mogappair west chennai- 37

So, i have changed my house and my gas home delivery should come on this address
Flat No:-i 1

Distributor - Ms.Maruthi
Address:- 1/1, Welcome colony,
Annanagar west extn,
chennai - 600 101.

I am office going women was struggling with staffs for refill cylinder, often their staffs says door closed, after booking 28 days has gone till date they have not supplied hence I took leave from office waited for their delivery but no response and now my 2nd cylinder was over, they are not accepting for booking next cylinder also & not issuing the previous booked cylinder. when I speaking regarding this to the lady staff hold my phone line, says to delivery man, that dont supply to that consumer let her come here we will see what she will do,

Kindly request you to look into this issue and take necessary actions at the earliest.

thanks
with regards

Banubalachandar
We want to change our regulator ( lite gas leakage ) in gas .Please contact soon with new regulator .Our Address is J.K.Metallurgical services, NO-663, 664 1st Floor, M.T.H.Road Padi. Ph[protected]. Customer id .no. C 845.

R.vasantha
The delivery man increased the price of the cylinder himself by 35 rupees. We paid before noticing the bill. After we saw the receipt, we got tensed and immediately called the Manager there... as they have already mentioned in the receipt as "DO NOT PAY TIPS". She at once called the person herself and informed him to hand the extra amount over to us.

The delivery man came and there was a sound argument though, with all the neighbours watching us. He even threw away the money on us :-)

But good work by the Manager mam now and before too, when we registered in Maruthi Indane, Thirumangalam.

Thank you.

PS: My suggestion is not to hesitate calling the agency for all ur complaints and discrepancies.

Maruthi - Indane Distributor - Thirumangalam