[Resolved]  MARUTI, SWIFT DZIRE — MONEY TAKEN BY DD MOTORS PEERAGARHI BUT CAR NOT DELIVER

To, Date: 13.02.09

Mr. Tushar (Business Head)
D.D.Motors,
A-100 Mayapuri Industrial Area,
Phase – II,
New Delhi – 110 064

Sub: Rs 5, 11, 000/- taken by DD Motors, Peeragarhi & Car Not given on 13.02.09

I have booked Swift Dzire VXI on 24/08/08 vide Receipt No 2992 dated 24.08.08 against my cheque no 035512 dated 24.08.08 for Rs 10, 000/- after promising by Sales team that car can be taken between 4 – 5 months after booking.

After 4 month when I contact DD Motors. Peeragarhi, they said that car is not available at the moment you please wait for some more days. After 5 months, I again contacted DD motors they said, wait for one more week.

HOWEVER, I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A COURTSEY CALL FROM DD MOTORS, PEERAGARHI THAT YOU HAVE BOOKED THE CAR BUT STILL WE REQUIRE SOME TIME TO ARRANGE THE CAR FOR YOU. THERE IS NO CLEAR POLICY AVAILABLE AT ANY OF YOUR SHOWROOM THAT HOW MUCH IS THE WAITING TIME OF ANY CAR MODELS.

After 5 ½ month, again I contacted D.D.Motors and they have confirmed that car is available at the showroom, you can deposit the amount & take the car. On 11/02/08 I have deposited 5, 01, 000/- vide cheque no 342635 & 035493 drawn on SBI & HDFC vide Receipt no 4964 & 4965 dated 11.02.09 respectively at 10.15 A.M, at peeragarhi showroom through Asst. Sales Manager Mr. Sanjeev Singh.

Mr. Sanjeev Singh (Asst. Sales manager), had told me that you have to furnish your statement of account on which above 2 cheques is Debited in your account only than we can handover car to you on 13.02.09, I agree on the same terms & I have taken statement of accounts from my both banks in which above cheques is Debited.

Mr. Sanjeev Singh (Asst. Sales manager), called me on 12.02.09 around 6.15 p.m. & confirmed that car is available on 13.02.09 but it will take 2-3 hours to complete the paper work therefore, it’s better you take a leave from your office and also you can sold your old Maruti car to True Value . I asked him that if, I come by my old Maruti Car than can you send someone with new car up to my residence, he clearly refused that it is not possible however we can try to send someone only after 7.00 p.m.

Anyway, on 13.02.09, I along with my wife reached at DD Motors showroom at 3.00 p.m.by Auto after taking leave from my office with statement of account and contacted Mr. Sanjeev Singh and requested him that my son’s annual examination is going on who is in VIII th class, please finish the paper work at the earliest.

After sitting 2 hour’s at the showroom, I have not received the car & my observation’s are as under:-

• Sitting for 2 hour’s at showroom nobody is giving status of car.
• Mr. Sanjeev Singh is not responding against my query when I asked about the car.
• Nobody is even asking for a glass of Water also.
• After 2 hour’s, we contact Sales Manager Mr. Wadhwa & briefed the complete story to him, he has taken 5 minutes that white car is not available at the moment; however we can arrange the blue car to you. I simply says NO because I booked for White.
• It seems that someone is doing wrong things at your showrooms.
• It is also against the customer’s Right’s & Business ethics.
• In today’s environment they are asking from customer to proof of Debits instead of checking their own records.
• Nobody’s is stating anything on my Rs 5, 11, 000/- which I deposited at showroom, who will bear the interest cost & also what about my principle amount.

I suspect that they have cheated me and my car sold to some known person with their own interest.

I request you to please investigate the matter because it is not a Healthy sign of a big Company & also I request you to please send me the interest @ Rs. 1, 000/- per day from 11.02.09 the day I deposited the money to D.D.Motors & Rs. 25, 000/- on Harassment/Humiliation/Cheating and on a/c of false commitments given by your showroom Manager’s.

Also any increased on my booked car after 11.02.09 by Maruti will be born by D.D.Motors not by me. Please confirm the same also.

Please send the favoring reply at the earliest, if, I don’t received any written reply within 6 days of my letter I will write to Maruti co, India & also to Japan and after that I will write to consumer court and aaj tak channel.

Thanking you,

(MUKESH KUMAR AGGARWAL)
Phone No: [protected]
Residence: New Vidhayanchal Apartments,
Flat No 23, Plot No 41,
Sector – 13, Rohini,
Delhi 110 085

ENCL: Copy of Receipt No 2992/24.08.08 of DD Motors.
Copy of Receipt No 4964/11.02.09 of DD Motors.
Copy of Receipt No 4965/11.02.09 of DD Motors.
Copy of statement a/c of HDFC Bank for Rs 3, 70, 000/-.
Copy of statement a/c of SBI for Rs 1, 31, 000/-.

CC: Mr. Gautam Gambhir, (Managing Director)
Mr. Navneet (G.M., DD Motors, Peeragarhi)
Mr. Sanjay Wadhwa (Sales Manager, DD Motors, Peeragarhi)

Comments

mukesh ji i agree with u because i face many issues in DD motors firstly i tell u about my experience in DD motors wazirpur her i give my car under the insurance they had taken my car and when they return it to me the denting painting of car is ok but when i checked this car from outside than the mechanic of oberoi car care in rajouri garden told me that my car stabilising rod and excel is also need to be replaced as there is a bend in stabilising rod. but DD motor mechanics didnot notice it and they deliver the car to me in my ca
r when i took my car
(i) horn is not working,
(ii) key of my car is missed by the workshop.
(iii)and the machine of the seat belt of the second seat to the driver is not working.

when i complained all these things to the workshop manager than they replied that we didnot check these things while we took ur car.

after some talk they agreed to replace these things but they said we will charge again Rs 500/- of insurance clause.
i refused to give the money at last they agreed to replace these things free of cost i.e.,
they changed a new lock set
they also changed the seat belt mechanism of old car
also changed the old car horn in my car.

but at last i came to know the workshop persons are not reliable persons.

in Peeragari the same thing happens in my case they also tried to cheat me

in Rs 2000/- they are giving a complete package of injector cleaning, engine flushing and engine oil change, wheel balancing, alignment and car wash & polish .
but during this service u cannot see whether they are working on ur car, they efused to enter me in their workshop and after that i came to know they even didnot clean the fuel injectors they only cleasn ur car from outside and top up ur oil and even didnot refill the complete oil. so that is why i switch to Maruti Serviece masters they complete check my car and i completely satisfied with them.
I am fully agree that dd motors cheat the customers.
Today on 2nd of sep. 2010. i recieved my Alto lxi, who i gave them for repairing in insurance claim.
DD motors passed the double clause but repairing the half and their excuse was that it is not possible that fender and fr. door together dented, so they refused the dent of fender only and left the fr. door as previes.
I think DD motors should change their name as CHEAT MOTORS.
My claim no. is 1012604.
Harish Chander.
DD Motors Peeragarhi is the Worst Car Dealers of Maruti in India and the Sales Manager Mr.Sanjay Wadhhwa is doing noting there, why dd motors recruited people like Sanjay Wadhwaa in the company
SHAME ON MR.SANJAY WADHWA, PLS RESIGN