[Resolved]  Minda Auto Components Pvt Ltd — Worst Service

PLease note we have taken 12 connections in the name of Minda Auto Components Hosur & we have got app 2000 connections in our entire Minda Group all over India.

We regret to inform you that we have taken Airtel connections 2 months back from MAXIS Communications Hosur. From the very first week of service our Out Going facility is getting cut every second day and reason being informed that the credit limit has been crossed ( where as we have asked for unlimited credit facility).

Your executives had commited to us to place a booster since signal is evry low at our premises for getting the business, but all these were only mere words & their tactics to take the business.

We have called the executives of MAXIS Hosur several times regarding our problems but in vain they do not attend our calls also.

We hope your business terms that " CUSTOMER IS SUPREME" and this is to be maintained at all times and not while taking the business alone.

We also would like to inform you that we had received our bill with due date mentioned as 12th may & we have informed your executives to collect the payment but they had collected the same on 13th may in the afternoon. Today on 14th may the out going facility for all my group numbers are cut off, telling me that we have not paid the bills.

I hope this is not the way you deal with customers.

The numbers are mentioned below for your reference

[protected], 68, 69, 71, 72, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82.

PLease note till now none of my problems are solved.

And incase the same is not resolved immdiately we will disconnect your services for all our group numbers & we will appraoch the consumer court for our loss.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:14
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

The Minda Group seems to be indulging into gross human rights violation. So far I was aware that its products are pathetic. Now I learn that in many Minda companies they are treating employees like dogs. There are two brothers Ashok Minda and Nirmal Minda and am not sure whose companies are more fradulent. The Japanese company Minda Furukawa witnessed a massive worker unrest because they were throwing out employees with out reason. Now the same situation it seems is taking place in another company called Minda SAI Ltd. God knows what such petty companies are upto...the government should come forward and check these human rights violation. I learn from several quarters that it is a very corrupt company.

Company:Minda Auto Components Pvt Ltd