[Resolved]  MSEDC Ltd Bill — Right to Information on my Bill[protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a consumer of the above bill no and I pay my bill regularly before the due date. But lately I have observed that I have and additiona Security Deposit in my bill. I dont mind in paying the same but when I went to the Mumbra Kausa Electric Board Office @ MEK Company the public relation officer out there is very rude and not ready to explain me the reason I need to pay this amount. Also there is something called as "SAMYOJIT RAKKAM" what amout is this I am not aware. I feel I should know what I am paying for. Someone should be responsible to explain me that.

There it would be highly appreciable I someone explains me what I am paying for.

Thanks.

Fahad Kadri.

Comments

Cunsumer No :[protected]
billing unit : 4160

In bill Customer name spelling is wrong :

Actual Name is : Mr. Vijay M Patel
wrong name entered in bill : Mr. Vijay M Patil.

we have done all procedures for name transfer from J.N Vyas to Mr. Vijay M Patel they did name transfer but instead of patel they wrongly entered patil. pl help.

we both are working & w.off on sunday. we are unable to go to the unit & get it rectified.

pl help. if possible.
I am the private practioner in Badlapur(E). A electricity pole is in front in my clinic, in which some illeageal advertisement posters are hang there, because of this done my clinic is fully invisible to my patients, so please arrange to shift this pole near where the plase is available.
I am not receiving your bill for last 6 months. My customer no. is[protected]. Try to send me bills regularly.
i have so many complaints about msedc in kalamboli, navi mumbai 1.the officers are responce very arogantly 2.bils are beyond understanding 3.supply of electricity is much iregular4.rules are totaly unbarale
Me too facing the same problem having Consumer No.[protected]. Though bills are paid regularly, there will be this 'Samyojit Rakkam', which means Net Arrears.

Surajit Das, Lodha Paradise, Thane

In the current electric bill for Nov15, there is an additional charges of something called as " Samayojit Rakkam". What is this please explain. Because I have feeling that we are paying for some nonsense due to loss of electric board born out of electric supply to either politicians or their close people. hence, please explain?

Thanks!

I am consumer no.[protected] name Mr. Nikhil N Dabhekar have chawl no. 2 Vaishnvidevi R Dharama Bhau nagar Mumbra have been receiving bills till date amounting to 7670 Rs. But as the chawl is vacant and no one is utilizing the power still every month we receive bill for consuming 120 units normally. I have given several complaints at Mumbra office and Thane wagle estate office of MSEDCL but still no one has come for checking or received any response.

Since the meter is faulty this bill is generated hence please look into this matter and I hope to receive an action on this at the earliest.

Nikhil N Dabhekar