N Mahalingam And Company, Indane Gas Dealers, Coimbatore — Compelling to buy LPG stoves for excess cost than the market while getting gas connection.

Manu
Subject : Compelling to buy LPG stoves for excess cost than the market while getting gas connection.

Indane Gas dealer : N Mahalingam and Company,Indane gas dealers,Coimbatore

I got a new LPG Gas Connection from the above dealer , They made it mandatory to buy an LPG Gas Stove for an very high extra cost than its original price at the outside market.

Since they charge extremely excess , i got to go for outside purchase , When i denied to buy they denied to give me Gas connection. They said it s and order from Indian Oil Corp.

I said i got one already , they did accept and said it should be new and should have the bill your name.

Believing their words i bought a new stove with all features , Cost and quality wise effecitive one with Green Label authorized(recommended by IOC).

But again they refused to accept my new purchase the manager threatened that IOC has passed an order to cancel my new connection registered.

I was forced to take theirs for a higher price than the one i bought .

But its not up to the quality with so many faults like the Burners not seated properly , Knobs not positioned properly etc.

This is a serious issue that Indian Oil Corporation got to look into ASAP to prevent this kind of sales by the Gas Dealers that tax extra cost unnecessarily on the Customers.

Expecting that atleast in future IOC's will ensure the care and interest on Customers well and wish will be More....

Comments

I agree with Mr.Mahalingam. It is true that the gas agencies are very rude towards the customers and IOC should file norms to the gas agencies and cancel the license of the gas agencies if complaints limits (bench marks target be fixed by the ioc) exceeded. After all customer is their master without whom they can not exit.Will IOC will live to the expectations of their customer and punish the corrupted and irresponsible agencies.

Indane-LPG Distributor Cylinder-New connection — Compulsary purchase of gas burner

STAR Distributor of Icchapore Surat having LPG distributor ship od Indane LPG Gas push it compulsary to purchase Gas Burner with new connection.I have no need for the same but any how I will have to buy with him b'Coz I have no any other alternative.
Sub.: Gas Connection No.192 - N.mahalingam &coGas Service,
South ukkadam, coimbatore, tamilnadu, india

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 3-4 days, but I am unable to book coz they r telling that they have been telling that after 30 days completed only they will took the booking . they r not issuing additional cylinder also then were we will goand cook. we want go and eat in the hotel ah .for a litre kerosene is rs.45/litre .upto cylinder comes we want to buy kerosene for Rs.45/litre just calculate this.if we book that date also they wont supply they willtake so many days to deliver.i do what this organisation is doing already i send u many mails i didnt get any response from u .pls do the nedd ful for me and to everybody, this is my request . for educated peoples they r doing like these i[censored]neducated means what they willdo just think and do me the favour for me

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas booking done. The agency is not giving proper service for the last so many days.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

sridhar
s/o. k.narasimhan,
I am holding an indane gass connection with Mahalingam Gas Agency in Coimbatore. While trying to book a cylinder i encountered the following problems :

1 The person who picked up the telephone informed that booking cannot be done through telephone anymore and asked to visit their office in person alongwith a mobile phone. He refused to book gas until a personal vist with a mobile phone, and slammed the phone without any room for further questions.

What is IVRS system and is it compulsory for all who have indane connection to own a mobile phone. Is IOC compelling all its indane gas consumers to own a mobile phone? what is the fate of people who don't own a mobile and the fate of elderly senior citizens who cannot operate a mobile & also villagers? How can a gass agency compel its customers to undergo a formality without even explaining what is the changes they have brought about.

Please let me know if there is a way out of this situation. Also Mahalingam Gass Agency often summons customers to visit their office in person for every situation, This is very inconvenient to elderly persons and employed ones and also their office is closed on all holidays.

This system change is only with indane gass customers whereas the other bharath, HPO are not insisting in any of these formalities. Due to this there is undue delay on acquiring refil. PLEASE HELP.

P K Stella Rani
Podanur
7000 rupees to get new connection in indane, an d bharat, HP are asking 8000 rupees.
in coinbatore rs puram branch and vadavalli indane gas agency and navavur pirivu HP agencies

Is it true?

why they asked this amount and what is the real amount we have to pay
I got a sms on 31-Mar-2012 from IOC against my refill booking cash memo has been generated stating that, but till this day (03-Apr-2012), the cylinder has not been delivered. When the delivery man came to our area on 02-Apr-2012, we en-quired regarding this and they said that the cylinder has come in our name and will be delivered within that evening. But till date the cylinder has not been delivered. What will be the reason behind it? If a cylinder has come for a customer in his/her name why its not delivered to the customer? What happens to that cylinder is a big question mark. Do there any authority to take care of it. At our home we are suffering because of this problem. Already cylinder has been sanctioned very late then too these suppliers are very slow in supplying the cylinders. This is very disappointing. How could we solve this problem at the earliest? Some steps should be taken to avoid such problems in future. Please help.

N Mahalingam And Company, Indane Gas Dealers, Coimbatore - Compelling to buy LPG stoves for excess cost than the market while getting gas connection.

Company:N Mahalingam And Company, Indane Gas Dealers, Coimbatore