[Resolved]  ncfc of India ltd, A-101,Alkapuri, Bhopal - 462024 — NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

Respected Sir,
ncfc of India Ltd company has given a advertisment for post of veterinary assistant. I have applied for the post. As per company's proposal letter No ncfc ltd./09-10/236 /2009 dated 18.04.09/20.04.09 I have deposited Rs 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) on 11 May 09 as a security deposit for six months. The company issued an appointment letter vide No ncfcltd./09-10/321 dated 08/07/09 with instruction to join the duty on 12.07.09 at 10 AM. The appointment letter received by me on 25.07.09. I have informed the company on the same day through my email that I have not received the letter in time and I am not willing to join the duty at this stage.

2. On my request company has cancelled my appointment letter vide letter No ncfc ltd/09-10 dated 06-08-09. The company informed me that your security deposit amount Rs 15000/- will be returned after six months without any interest.

3. The company is keeping my amount Rs 15000/-(Rupees fifteen thousand only) w.e.f 11 May 09(date of my DD). I have not joined the duty, the company holding my money as a security deposit unnecessarily.

4. I have sent my request through my email for return my security deposit. The company neither replying my request nor sending my security deposit.

5. In view of above, Sir, please look in to the matter and insturct company to return my security deposit.
Thanking you.

Arvind Kumar S/O Karni Ram
Vill - Kolinda Ka Bass North
Post - Kolinda
Dist - Jhunjhunu (Raj)

NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

Comments

NCFC OF INDIA LTD. IS A FRAUD COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAS TAKEN SECURITY MONEY FROM DELAERS AND RETAILERS IN RAJASTHAN, BIHAR, CHATTISGARH ALSO AND NIETHER RETURN TEIR SECURITY NOR DISPATCHED THE PRODUCTS AGAINST SECURITY. THE CULPRITS HAVE OPENED A NEW COMPANY WITH A NAME NARMADA DAIRY DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA LTD. www.nddofindia.com AND IS NOW OPERATING FROM NANITAL. WE SHOULD ALL UNITE AND TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST P.K. DIXIT THE SHAMELESS PERSON AND THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THIS FRAUD.
NCFC OF INDIA LTD. Is a Fraud company
ncfc of India Ltd company has given a advertisment for post of veterinary assistant. I have applied for the post. I have deposited Rs 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) as a security deposit for six months. But no reply after that & closed their office from the mention address & no telephonic communication is possible in all telephone number's.
MR ARVIND SINGH THAKUR
IF NCFC OF INDIA IS NOT FRAUD COMPANY THEN WHY MAADAR CHOOOOO... P.K DIXIT, MISHRA BHEN CHOOOOOOO.. IS SWITCH OFF THER MOBILE PHONE. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BCOZ I SUBMITTED A COMPLAINT IN ROC GWALIOR AND SOONER OR LATER THEIR BANK A/C WERE FREEZED THROUGH PAN NO. IF THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO AUTHORITIES.
AND I REQUEST ALL NOT TO GIVE ANY SINGLE PENNY TO NDDL OF INDIA WHICH IS TRYING TO OPERATE IN HARYANA, NANITAL ETC.
nddi of india is fraunt company .i m dealer and company not returing my seurites and my stock delevering

NCFC of india — forgey hold the amount of security

Director of the company Mr. P K Dixit proposed for the Distributorship of their company in Varanasi district for which he collect my A/c Payee cheque bearing amount One Lacs Rs dated 29/09/2009 of Central Bank Of India and the same cheque was cleared in favour of Ncfc of india Ltd. by company's SBI A/c after this Company and his Manager Not given any response and the contact no. and office of the company Closed.
recently they gave an ad for chhattisgarh...saying their office is in Nagpur...some lady I think Priti Pandey is the mastermind now...

numbers in the Ad are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

Nagpur Office:-

Narmada Dairy Development of India Ltd.
Plot No.211, House No.584, Laxmi Nagar,
Nagpur-440016

Hope somebody puts them behind bar before more innocent people become their victim.

Prabhat
ncfc is FRAUD company p.k dixit kutta h aur his woie kutteya
salo ne sab ka pasa laker bhag gaye.
NCFC OF INDIA LTD.IS NOT FRAUD COMPANY.NCFC OF INDIA IS NOW NARMADA DAIRY DEVELOPMENT (NDD OF INDIA) bach ke rahna
DEAR VICTIMS, DEALER/DISTRIBUTORS…

NARMADA DAIRY DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA LIMITED (NDDL), GODAVARI PASHU AAHAR/NCFC OF INDIA LIMITED, NCFC NARMADA PASHU AAHAR, ARE NOT FRAUD COMPANY.. NOW IT IS OPERATED IN HARYANA, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH, UTTAR PRADESH, BIHAR, KHARKHAND AND NEARBY AREAS.
IT IS OPERATING ITS BUSINESS AT ANAND NAGAR HOSHANGABAD (M.P.) AND AT GARG TOWER, AGRASEN CHOWK KURUKSHETRA (H.R.). ITS FACTORY IS LOCATED AT MS. HARYANA FEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED SECTOR-2 PLOT NO. 51-52 PIPLI INDUSTRIAL AREA KURUKSHETRA AND ITS OWNERS ARE PRITTI PANDEY AND HER HUSBAND PREM DIXIT AND ITS CONSPRANT SUPPORTER ARE SURENDRA MISHRA, DHARMENDRA, MUKESH, ETC... YOU CAN TRUST THIS COMPANY..IF YOU CANNOT TRUST, U HAVE LOST GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY LIKE GREADY PEOPLES OF M.P., U.P., RAJASTHAN, ETC...
IT HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY SOME POLITICIANS AND BUREAUCRATS OF HARYANA, M.P., YOU CAN CONTACT AT ANY POLICE STATION FOR ITS STATUTORY STATUS.

PREETI PANDEY AND PREM DIXIT
If it is right now operating than why r u not responding.
Plz refund our security amount or send our appointment letter.

My Complaint Details-

non refund of security money
NCFC of India Ltd company has given a advertisment for post of assistant team leader. I have applied for the post. I have deposited Rs 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) as a security deposit for six months. But no reply after that & closed their office from the mention address & no telephonic communication is possible in all telephone number's.

Further i am going to take a legal action for the same, In this regards i have sent a notice to ncfc but it return back without any reson due to undelivered & now i am going to sending a notice to P. K. dixit for the same.

Thanks & Regards

FULL HIGHT RS 25/-

DISCOUNT FOR GROUP SEX

DEAR VICTIMS, DEALER/DISTRIBUTORS…

PREETI PANDEY AND PREM DIXIT
JITNA KAHA GAYA HAIN SATYA OUR PRMANIT HAIN HUM SAB BHUGAT BHOGI HAIN HAM JAANTEY YE EK NO. KI FARGIIIIII COMPONY HAIN, IN LOGO NE JITNEY LOG KAAM KARTEY THEY UNKEY BHI PAISEY KHAAKAR BAITHEY HAIN, EMPLOYEES KO BHI PAISEY NAHI DIYE HIAN INHONEY, INKO TO BAHOOT BURI PUNISHMENT DENA CHAAHIYE, YE LOG MAAFI K LAAYAK NAHI HAIN, JITNI GAALIYAN DO KAM HAIN
p.k.dixit is a fraud man and preeti pandey is keep( rakhel) of prem dixit.and surendra mishra and dharmendra is supporter of him.p.k.dixit is fruad with 400 unemployers in various part of the india.
he also fruad with retailors and stokist. neither he supply goods to party after appointment nor he return security...
he is origanally belong to HOSANGABAD (M.P.)
he also fraud with mr. B.B. TIWARI LAXMI KUTIR COMPOUND HOTEL KURMANCHAL NAINITAL (U.K)
who is owner of hotel kurmanchal where dixit is opend nddls office.
me avinish patel me sahdol m.p ka rahne wala hoon. mene in haram jedo ke yahan 5 months kaam kiya per saalon ne na meri salery de aur oopar se gaali galoch karke jaan se marne ki dhamki alag di.
preeti pandey to ek charchit ladki hai jabalpur ki aur uski boli lagti hai.
bhaion in haramion ko ko mat chhodna saaleon ne crore rupees khaya hai me hu gawah
Dear Friends,

We all have been cheated and looted by NCFC. It’s a fraud company; No matter if they are operating with NDDL or whatever new name. They duped us by not giving salaries of employees and not returning deposit amount of Rs. 15, 000.

They have shut down their old office and even all telephone and mobile numbers are closed.
Let’s unite against NCFC/NDDL and teach these a lesson.
Let us all know if someone has filed a court case against them.

Your’s faithfully,
Sumit Jain
prem dixit ki maa ki choot. iss bhosdi wale ne bhout saare bhole logo ka paisa khaya hai or unke sath dhokha kiya hai . isko aour iski rakhel saali randi preeti padey bhosdi wali ko beech sadak pe nange karke inki maa chod deni chahiye . bhayion inko chorna nahi hai

Ramkeval shuka
I AM FILING A LEGAL SUIT AGAINST NCFC OF INDIA LTD. AND NDDL OF INDIA LTD. AS THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AS WELL.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO TEACH THESE CRIMINALS A LESSON.

KINDLY E-MAIL ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THE INCIDENT THAT HAS HAPPENED WITH YOU.

TOGETHER WE WILL SURELY RECOVER OUR MONEY AND PUT P.K. DIXIT AND PREETI PANDE BEHIND BARS.
JIS JIS KE SAATH NDDL OF INDIA LTD NE DHOKHA KIYA HAI WOH LOG NDDL KE KHILAAF INCOME TAX MEI REPORT KAR KE UNKE SABHI KHAATEY BAND KARWA SAKTEY HAIN.

MERE BHAIYO AAP LOGON KE LIYE MAINE NDDL (NCFC KE CHOR P.K. DIXIT AUR PREETI PANDEY KI NAYI COMPANY) KA PAN (PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER) DHOONDH NIKALA HAI JO KI HAI "AACCN9964B"

AUR INKA CORPORATE IDENTITY NUMBER HAI: "U15200MP2009PLC021803"

BHAIYO AAP SABHI SE NIVEDAN HAI KI AAP LOG INKE KHILAAF YE INFORMATION USE KARKE KAARWAI KAREIN. HUM SABKO NCFC AUR NDDL NE CHOONA LAGAYA HAI AUR AGAR HUM INHE CHOD DENGE TOH YEH HUMARI BEWAKOOFI HOGI.

INKE PAN NO. KE JARIYE AAP INKE SAARE ACCOUNTS BAND KARWA SAKTEY HAIN ISLIYE KRIPYA ACTION LE.

JAI HIND