[Resolved]  New Domestic Gas Connection - Agency: Ashoka Stores, C. R. Park, New Delhi - 19 — New Domestic LPG Connection - Not being initiated

I have been running across to the nearest Bharat Gas Agency (Ashoka Stores, K -1/51, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110 019, Telephone Nos: 26276777, 26277304,[protected] for a new gas connection for the past three months.

All documentary proof asked for by the Agency were submitted with them then. The Agency has been promising me that they will send a representative for the residence verification prior to allocating a connection.

I have visited the Agency more than ten times since then but am assured that the verification will be done the next/same day but that never happened. The promises made and the services are less than dismal and dissappointing. The agency has awful service and there seems to be no way to get a new connection from them. As such, such Agencies thrive in thrusting a new gas stove and accessories on customers (even if the customer does not want it) at nearly double the cost which this Agency is also doing thus fleecing consumers. The agency charges Rs 4200/- for a first time new connection (Three months back they had indicated Rs 2600/- for a new gas connection).

It will make good sense for Bharat Gas to withdraw the agency licence/authorization from them if such disguisting service prevails.

Can the appropriate authorities (Bharat Gas) remedy my problem of getting a new domestic gas connection asap and oblige.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ranjit
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Worst services..speacially the aged lady for gas booking she is so rude and upset too. She thinks she is God...
I totally disagree as I got the connection without any problem. They did'nt charge anything extra unlike the Indane distributor in Kalkaji which asked me to pay bribe for a new connection.
i am totally agree plz take strict action against ashoka store
i am totally agree, please take action.

I booked my cylinder order no. 589233 on 04-Feb-2010 thru www.ebharatgas.com today is 11-Feb-2010, till date i have not received my gas from Ashoka Stores, K -1/51, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110 019, Telephone Nos: 26276777, 26277304, 26278100.

Please take strict action against Ashoka Stores.
i am totally agree, please take action.

since we are calling from 10 days to ashoka ..n they sometime picked the call n reply as that they will send cylinder soon..but they are not giving the order no..??? and too i cant register online on ebharatgas.com..plz sir..make soon as posiible..reply as we are running shortage of cylinder...

customer id:2966
NAME:RAVINDER SINGH
1st March, 2010 Onwards...

I am trying to Connect U by Phone But Their is NO RESPONSE to pick-up the Phone in the Ashoka Gas Agency's Office.. All the 3 Phone are Not connected with the Custormers easily...

My Customer ID :- 27354.

My Phone No. [protected]
I am having similar problems with this agency. The promised verification never happens. They keep promising it will happen the next day but it never does. Bharat gas should immediately cancel their license., unless someone at Bharat gas is heavily bribed. DISGUSTING bunch of people.
THIS GAS AGENCY SHOULD BE DENOTIFIED.THEY aRE THE RUDEST PEOPLE.YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR HUMILIATION OF SOME SORT WHEN YOU RING THEM.they never deliver on time!
ther attitude is horrible once we pay the money...literally they are ridiculous ...same eexperience here too...they have n number of bahanas ...
I fully agree with all the issues mentioned above. I do have a similar problem after every second month whenever I book the guess. I literally need to chase these guys on regular basis and after that it takes 20-25 days to deliver the Cylinder at my place.
They will make you foll saying that the person has visited but nobody was there.
or only on Thursday we do the booking via phone etc. etc.
I request some one take some strong action against them because this is omething they are doing their DADAGIRI. Pls. suggest if anyone have any idea how to tackle them.
I am in complete agreement with everyone above. I am initiating a complaint against the agency in the consumer forum. All those people who are interested to sue this person are requested to contact me immediately. The joint complain to the consumer forum will make sure the agency is booked in proper. Request you to support me for this cause.

Rajat Chakraborty
A-360, II floor
Kalkaji Double storey

Ph no- [protected]
I had booked my gas throgh 1712 on 30th jan. 2012. But still i did'nt got the gas cylinder, number of times i have visited the agency, every time they assured me that i will get it soon, but still not positive response from their side.
Even they never pick up there phone which is given by them.They never tell us that the booking upto which date they supplied to the customers.

So plz take action against Ashoka Stores, K -1/51, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110 019, Telephone Nos: 26276777, 26277304, 26278100 as soon as possible.

Consumer no. - 8660