Ninans college kottayam — Cheating from NINANS college ( Nattakom, Kottayam) without affiliation

Biju R
I had studied in this college in 1997 by paying 22, 000 Rs fees as initial for that they had not given any receipts. After completing one year without proper class they had not done any exams as per the ad they mentioned AICTE Affliated . when we enqire about this institution in AICTE they dont have any affliation to do any course. we had given complaint and the news had come in manorama too but they had denied everything that they had not collected any money and its not a college its only a tuition centre where they were giving only coaching. Pls be careful about this institution and that BIG FRAUD RAJAN.

Comments

I am not beleive this Post. coz i got their Certificate (IATA) in 2001 and i got a good job in a reputed co. at cochin . their coaching and exams are excellent.
I believe that this complaint is very wrong . My life changed because of studying here and now I'm working in a reputed company in Dubai because of that. The coaching and teachers were excellent as far as I'm concerned. I felt very bad on seeing such an accusation against a well reputed college. After all its not a college that started yesterday . It has been active in the educational field since 1950. I would definitely recommend this college to my near and dear ones.
oh my god i am totally agree with this and i am also a victim. mr.v k mani and abraham ninasil padichit evda ningalk reputed job kittiye
I also agreed with this. He has eaten my 25000 Rs without any receipts, study materials or classes. Don't join this college.It has no affiliation to do the courses, They are telling they have collaboration with some foreign universities. Fraud college, Don't recruit anybody coming from this college
Totaly fraud. . . Ninanas nattkam. .
Actually there are two nnans college in kottyam, one is reputable other one under mr. Rajan near to nattkam poly tech which a fraud college. . . Do not join their. . I have lost money for studyng their dipolma course - they just given certificates aftr payed full fees. . . Not valid certificates and no classes and no class teachers. . . Fraud fraud fraud. . . No doubts. . .
Do not give money to this frauds without proper documents, They will cheat without any receipt I am ready to produce my draft copy anywhere
Now in news paper they are advertising that those who have experience, they will issue certificates of BE and Diploma. Please do not fall into this cheating institution. I have lost Rs 25000. Fraud institution.
In their website the are offering B-Tech, M-Tech, PhD and Doctorate courses in Engineering, This courses are not affiliated anywhere. They are using the name of some foreign Universities. Once we pay the money, they will not contact you. I am a victim.

West Coast University, American University, Institute of Engineers and Technicians Association.

All are fraud.

They will convince you and cheat.
Dear friend Biju R,
Their are a lot of duplicates of reputed colleges. Like that their is a duplicate of the well reputed college K.Ninan's. Dear, the original K.Ninan's College is not in Nattakam. It is near C.M.S. Collge, Kottayam. It is a full day college that is private and self-financing. In the starting years while M.G University was not started K.Ninan's College was affiliated to Kerala University. But recently they changed the university. Now it is affiliated to M.G University. The college was started by Prof. K.Ninan. with a group of highly talented and experienced professors. K. Ninan was the first principal of the college. K.Ninan sir's departure was a severe shock for the college. As there was no person at that time to substitute his place, the college got closed for a while. But by God's grace, when Sugu Ninan, son of Prof. K. Ninan was ready to complete his father's mission of providing education to the public, the college was reopened. According to the wishes of the former professors of the college, Prof. Sugu Ninan became the new principal of the college. And let me tell a naked truth. Among the colleges in Kottayam, the first college to start Post Graduate Course of History and English Literature is K.Ninan's College.
Is this provided certificate is ligal or a fraud certificate

Ninans college kottayam - Cheating from NINANS college ( Nattakom, Kottayam) without affiliation

Company:Ninans college kottayam