[Resolved]  NMG Groups — Can I believe NMG Groups?

dear sir/madam,
i saw NMG Groups whose website address is
http://data-out-sourcing-2.com/dataentry.htm, they offering jobs projects to work at home in salary wise and as partner wise, CAN I TRUST THIS? PLEASE ADVISE ME I AM UN EMPLOYER AGE BAR, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Comments

This might give you some clues. Keep an open mind.

NMG Groups — SCAM OR NOT

I am Naga

I saw NMG Groups whose website address is http://data-out-sourcing-2. com/dataentry. htm, they offering jobs projects to work at home in salary wise and as partner wise,

CAN I TRUST THIS? PLEASE ADVISE ME.....

I saw your comment, but can you provide me any legitimate job (without scam) because I am handicapped person and unable to do job outdoor. Any body have aware of any typing jobs (legitimate) / site please write to me, God Bless You.!

My email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
If any one need online data entry jobs can contact me at +91 [protected]. 100% Genuine and legit.

Selva.
sdstenar's reply, Aug 27, 2017
Is it free to join. If yes then contact me
Email [email protected]
Phone and whatsapp-9089255323
www.sronlinesolutions.in
You can very well assume it is a fake. The site contains lot of spelling errors. It is obvious that they have created it to earn from Google adsense program and nothing else.
I am in B.tech 3rd yr...so can you give me a job and can i trust NMG Groups?
Yes it is a big scam, there is no job offered in that website. It has been designed just to earn from google adsense.
I don't know why google adwords is still allowing them to display ads on google.
Don't get scammed.
I think they are earning through Paltalk refferal program..

They are SCAMERS...

Dear friends i would suggest you to try to study some specific skills.. like graphic design, foreign language (for translate job), non voice help desk, etc etc.. there are so many legitimate online jobs there.. just find out rather than data entry, form filling such kind of fake things...

thanks
Can you provide us with a few of those legit online jobs? not just telling us that there legit jobs, mention just a few.
Sri

Requested sir I am completed B Com (computer) working experience 4 years.Present am unemployed I want data entry job with work at home. Last day posted my resume please look at my resume
anyone who offer offline typing jobs please contact me.
[protected]@gmail.com
contact me: [protected]@gmail.com to those who are looking for online data encoder.
sir my typing test 47 wpn please information me for data entry . my mobile number- [protected]
vivek 's Test Results
Raw Speed:
Key Speed:
Complete Words:
Total Time:
*mouse over labels for more info
47 WPM
233 KPM
1 min(s)
hi friends please don't pay your money and waste your time because its 100 % fake job
hi i want an online job please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@gmail.com.
sir/ma'am:

i am currently looking for a home-based online job. I am a student who is also trying to earn extra so I can help my sister for the school fees. can you recommend me a legit online job? thank you.
Greetings Sir/Ma'am! I am looking for a home-based online job. I am also a student, looking for an extra income to help my family's finances, as you can tell, we're one of those unfortunate ones in our society. So if you could help ke find legit and trusted home-based online jobs, it will be highly appreciated and it will be a very big help for me and my family. I was scammed for I don't know how many times already so I'm looking forward for your suggestions. Thank you everyone and have a good day.

You can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com
Hi, Greetings ma'am/Sir I am looking for a full-time online data entry job. if you know some company that hired a full-time online data entry pls refer me. thanks

this is my email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Could you advice me a genuine data entry jobs (work from home)