[Resolved]  NN hospital (subha doctor - gynecology) — fond of money instead of serving to patient especially for pregnant ladies

Dear All viewers,

This is regarding NN hospital, which resides in Tambaram - chennai region, The doctor named SUBHA - GYANECOGIST, who treats only for pregnant women.. This was my worst experience which I had with this hospital, they are fond of money, simply we can say money pullers, I don't know why they love money by keeping pregnant ladies as a trump card.

I went with my wife 1st day, she has given some tablets, and ask me to visit one week later, after a week later still the disease has not been cured, So I went again, she asked me to take some test, I agreed and paid some bugs to her test. and she has given some tablet again, for another week, After a week test report as come, again we went to meet the same doctor Subha, Now she has seen the test, and again prescribed to do some test in her lab which is costly...

MY QUESTION IS FOR 3 WEEKS SHE HAS SUGGESTED SOME MEDICINES WHICH IS NOT WORKING, SHE TOOK SOME TEST ALSO, SHE IS UNABLE TO FIND OUT THE ISSUE ALSO...BUT SHE TOOK ALMOST 6000 BUGS FROM MY POCKET WITH OUT CURING THESE DISEASE...WHY THESE DOCTORS WERE GETTING SURPLUS MONEY AND UNABLE CURE THE DISEASE ALSO, AGAIN SHE REQUIRES MORE MONEY.....

AS I AM EDUCATED I STOPPED AND I WENT TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL WHERE THEY CURED DISESASE WITH IN A WEEK TIME WITH LESS MONEY.

WHY THESE SUBHA IS LIKE THIS?? WHO WILL QUESTION THIS HIGHLY EDUCATED CULPRITS MAKING MONEY ON CHILD BIRTH???

SO BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR, THEY ARE MONEY PULLERS NOT A DOCTORS...

WITH REGARDS
KANNAN
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Probably reserved category doctor ??? Now you know why merit is more important than reservation?
Sir i agree with the comment...last saturday i have experienced the same in this hospital...sir i saw a weeping pregnant woman coming out of her room..she was asked to get out as she and her husband opted to get the scan done elsewhere where a female doctor was available...the woman was shivering and her husband was very angry...the doctor was shouting ur wife is a psycho and needs treatment...they had a small kid with them who was in shock...and was crying hearing her shouts...i left immediately with my wife as i realised i dont want my wife to face the same.Better go for other doctors but i myself was there to get the blood tests done.
Sir

i dont know who r u . you r educated . you can go through net and search what are the unneccssary tests and u need not do that . your wife may be responded for my 3 weeks treatment . who knows . if you are a gentleman u verify with other doctor and post a comment. if any doubt u come and ask me the details . i cant understand what is meant by money puller . i never do that . the money is for the lab and not for me. i need not give any explanation like this . exept yourself nobody has posted complaint like this . i believe in GOD rather than human being . since because u posted a comment people will not believe it . they will come to me and understand me. please dont continue this attitude towards other doctor also .
She is very arrogant, i never saw such a doctor like this in my life. be aware of this doctor.
Collecting huge amount as consulting fees, doing unwanted test to collect money from innocent patients.
We had the same problem with this lady. She is not kind enough to handle her patients. I even doubt her doctorate. She suggested a lab in mylapore while clinic nd my place is in tambaram saying no other lab is good. we wanted to travel to our home town due to vardha cyclone. No power no water supply. Already she told that there is a medicine that can be used during pregnancy on travel. When we called to check that she shouted like anything saying "go and look for another doctor . I do not want to treat u. " she cut d call in d mid-conversation. I wonder how an educated, educated to treat patients kindly, can act like an illiterate without even showing courtesy.
Money minded hospital, Pls don't go to this hospital, Above comments all I am also faced, They not able to provide paid money bill to patients, don't have any facilities in this hospital

Tamil Nadu