[Resolved]  ONGC — Non Payment of Pension

I am Centarl Govt. Pensioner who has enchashed cent per cent and one third of it is restored after 15 Years as per Supreme Court orders and Govt. of India has issued orders. My 1/3 pension has been restored and thesame has been sent to Kkinada Branch of SBI in A.P and payble in Danavaipet Branch of SBI, rajahmundry. The Rajahmundry branch of SBI has sent the papers to CPPC cell Khiratabad Branch cell of SBI, A.P on 6th Mar 2009.. Inspite of repeated reminders to the SBI Chairman compliants cell as well toSBI pension is not being received till now i.e after 5 months.What to do. The SBI is so irresponsible to its customers. Kindly do the needful and please wake up the personell in the CPP cell.

A.Ravindranath
A-2, Meenakshi Homes
Sya, malanagar, Rajahmundry,
A.P
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

I am a retired Chief Engineer Mechanical with CPF No. 50136. I have retired from Central Workshop Baroda on the 31st Dec 2005. I have crossed 58 years of age as on 24.09.2008. I am yet to get any payment of pension till date. I would like to be updated on this subject. I have completed all the formalities required for getting my pension on the due dateat Central Workshop Baroda. I would also like to know the date on which my pension arrears will be paid to me. You may feel free to contact me on [protected].
In ONGC, they don't care about the retired employees. I am also a retired ongc employee. As per the office order, I am eligible to get EPS 1995.. I wrote to every one from top to bottom.But, I have received nothing.
I would like to remind the people, those who are working on these subjects, will get the same treatment after
their retirement.