[Resolved]  oSMS(ocean ship maritime services pvt. ltd.),pune — Give assurance of sponsorship letter,but provided in unfaithful manner and taken 20,000 Rs as non-refundable.

Sir,this OSMS ,Pune A merchant Navy consultency, arranged campus in Karnataka in a college,as GND ,Bidar.And selected me along with many Engg student of 7th sem for ETO(Electro technical Officer) course and taken a 20,000Rs as non-refundable. and told that after 8th sem completion they will provide us job confirmation letter.And also then we have to pay rest 2,30 000Rs.But when they sent me the name of company and after i did verified i come to know that its merely a maning company and then i denied to get in it.then they told me to give another company only verbaly.Sir,If possible help me that either they provide me an Authentic letter of company or return my money.
I am help less in this regard sir.My name is AWINASH KUMAR SINGH and address of this consultency company is:
Ocean ship Maritime services[p] Ltd.(iso 9001:2008 cert company),2,Meenal Arcade,1st floor,Nal stop,karve Road,Pune-411 004 ph:[protected].
In the hope of sight to you.Thanks a lot.

Comments

hey hi actually one of my friends has also been selected for dis company @jaipur last year..n he has also paid rs 20000..but he is still waiting for his final results to cum..so that he can have final letter for colg training...can u just temme shud he join it or not???n wats the actual diiference between a maning company n d one which was offered to u???pls help me.pls
Hey Awinash,

This is complete absurd what you are talking about . This company is very genuine and gives the placement actually. Actually before joining ocean ship .. I checked out other options as well but found that all of the other companies promise but never gives placement then I heard about OSMS Pune coming to my college for campus. Then I got selected for the same. Initially I was bit apprehensive about the same but when I actually went to see this company and got my training done and got the placement ultimately.

Now I am happy and sailing with merchant navy

Frm,
Rahul Kumar
Raipur (Chattisgarh)
hey rahul my name is viswanath kiran i also selected for this company osms as an eto now im persuing my btech final year 2nd sem n im willing to join in this company n i have paid 20k n remaining amount they said we will intimate after the completion o[censored]r exams.then wat u say is this a genuine company??? n mainly i want ur email id n ur contact num plz if possible, i want to know how the training will be going on.
hey rahul dis is saikiran can u give ur contact number plzzzzz
hi rahul, my cousin also got selected and i would like to know more details about it. can you please give your contact details.

Thanks in Advance.
Hai, i m sagar, This is absolutely rubbish what u r talking abt i was selected frm this company and now i m sailing as bosun in atlanta ship now my salary is €17, 000 ie in indian currency it is abt more then a lakh..at 1st i was joining as gp rating but here now full of enjoyment 6month work and 6month leav...
Wat shld i do nw??i got placed in 2 this company !!Shld i pay them 20k nd then 3L...Is it Worth or is it a fraud comapny ??? Plzz let me knw ??
Im Waseem Nawaz, I got selected for this OSMS company on 10/11/2011 and Im in my B.tech 4-1 Mechanical Branch. I need to pay 4.5 lakhs fee as a part of my training it seems. So can anyone suggest me in this regard, nad moreover how will be the examinations for getting the post for 5th engineer or 4th engineer after completion of my course of Graduate Mechanical Engineer. Contact me Soon because I have to report them before 18/11/2011. My Email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Given assurence of sponsership letter, but provided in unfaithful manner and taken 20, 000 Rs as non-refundable.
Sir, this OSMS, Pune A merchant Navy consultency, this is an fake company that provide no placement at all.
taken dd of 80, 000 .I have waited 1.5 years for placement so I sincerely give a suggestion to all that don't consult
to OSMS.
I request to OSMS that plz return my 1 lakh Rs.of placement and 97500 Rs.fees of 2nd mate function
ocean ship management services is a fraud company. they are agents. they never stay on their words. no guarantee of payment. taotalyyyyyyyyy fraudddddddddd. ritesh jha and sandeep suryawanshi are frauds they shouls be hang till death. they play with innocent boys careers who enter newly into the feild of merchant navy... dnt go through these agents...
OCEAN SHIP MANAGEMENT SERVICES. PUNE

DIRECTOR - RITESH JHA, SANDEEP SURYAWANSHI

FRAUD COMPANY ..

DNT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER... LOTS OF PERSONS ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR JOBS EVEN AFTER 3.5 YEARSSSSSSSS...

Pune