[Resolved]  PF office, Sec-15A Faridabad — PF Transfer to my new account

I have worked with Logwell Forge Ltd. Ltd, Gurgaon, Hryana, India till June 2008 & my PF A/c number was "HR / 3560 / 01999". But Currently Iā€™m working with Woodward Governor India Ltd. (New PF A/C No is "HR/ 7553 / 65" ) and through this company I had submitted a PF transfer form (FORM 13) in 10th Sep 2008, but still I have not received any reply & even the amount has not been transferred to my current PF account. I would really appreciate any help from you towards getting my PF amount transferred to the current PF account.

New PF A/C No.: HR/ 7553 / 65
Old PF A/C No.: HR / 3560 / 01999

Pawan Sikarwar

Comments

Dear sir
I am workin with RPS group in Sec-88. I want to my PF Account Detail.My PF Account No. is
HR[protected].Plese send my PF Account detail.

Regarding
Deepak Jha
DEAR SIR/MAM,

I M ANJALI BANSAL. I HAVE WORKED WITH SRS GROUP, SEC-12, FARIDABAD TILL JUNE 2009. MY PF ACCOUNT NO IS "HR/11731/2706"
I HAVE COMPLETE ALL FORMALITY REGARDING PF COMPLETED ON 3rd SEP, 2009. BUT DUE TO ANY PROB MY PF AMOUNT CHEQUE HAD BEEN BOUNCED. ON 6th OF OCT, 06 I COMPLETED ALL FORMALITY AGAIN REGARDING THIS. STILL I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED ANY RPLY AND NOT TRANSFER ANY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM YOU TOWARDS GETTING MY PF AMOUNT.
PF NO."HR/11731/2706"
REGARDLY
ANJALI BANSAL.
Dear sir
I am workin with RPS group in contect base. I want to my PF Account Detail.My PF Account No. is
HR-12463/1016.Plese send my PF Account detail.

With Regards

Net Ram
Dear sir
I am workin with Bulman services Pvt. Ltd. Permanent base. I want to my PF Account Detail.My PF Account No. is
HR/FBD/12771/142.Plese send my PF Account detail.

With Regards

Rampukar Roshan
Respected Sir,

I am Dr. Udya Chandra Shukla, working in DIT, Dehradun. I was submited
a epf return money form in your office on dated may 04, 2010 but still
i have not received any cheque/DD. my details of as under-

Name- Uday chandra shukla

EPF No. HR/11656/04

Name of Institution- Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad

A/C No. - [protected] (S. B. I. Jakhan- Rajpur Road) Dehradun.

Details in u r website shown as under-
HRFBD[protected]may-2010 Form-19
HRFBD[protected]may-2010 Form-10C

So, it is request to you please look into the matter and instruct to
concern person to send a cheque/DD as soon as soon as possible.

(Dr. Uday Chandra Shukla)
#259, Doon Vihar, Jakhan
Dehradun.
Mob. No. [protected]
A/C No.-[protected] (S. B. I. Jakhan- Rajpur Road) Dehradun

I am Bharat Sharma from faridabad i was workin in SPL INDUSTRIES LTD & i left my company before 6 months my pf number is HR-10823 / 18268 i have submit the same o dtd 14/6/2010 but still i haven't receive my PF amount still its shown under processing on your website.

Pls clear the same & give my PF money ASAP...Thanks..!!

Warm Rgrds
Bharat Sharma
DEAR SIR

THIS IS VARUN DUDEJA, I M NOT REMEMBER MY PF NO. SO CAN U SEND ME MY PF NO. MY PF BRANCH IS SECTOR-15A FARIDABAD, THIS IS MY id OR MY M.NO.-pritam.[protected]@gmail.com ([protected])

THANKS
Dear Sir

I have worked with Craphts Consultant(I)Pvt. LTD, Faridabad Hryana, India till April, 2010 & my PF A/c number was "HR / FBD / 13355/16". But Currently I’m working with Feedback Infra, Gurgaon. I had submitted my PF transfer form (FORM 13) in July, 2010 through our last company. But still I have not received any reply & even the amount has not been transferred to my account. I would really appreciate any help from you towards getting my PF amount transferred to my account.

Kamal Anand
Email ID: kamal.[protected]@gmail.com
i am shakti singh, ia am working in hi-tech security, working nerly 1-2 yers but my pf has not diposit, my pf no hr/12631/279/2851, , ,

please help me and any solution me..

my id ..[protected]@gmail.com
mo. [protected]
plese help me
pf no . HR/12631/279/2851

ple chek my account bailence

mo. [protected]
My name is Amit Kumar and I have worked with Hindustan Securities Pvt. Ltd., Faridabad Haryana, India from 7th April 2008 to 2nd Feb 2011 & my PF A/c number was "HR / FBD / 1870/50815". I had submitted my PF Withdrawal form in Sept’ 2011, then it got rejected, again I have submitted on 4th June 2012, again got rejected. Even in first time also, I have not received any information from PF Office. Still I don’t know what the problem. I would really appreciate any help from you towards getting my PF amount.
Amit Kumar
Email ID: amit.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sir

I have worked with A.A.Enterprises, ( D-92/6, Okhla Indl Area Phase-I, New Delhi-110044), till March, 2009 & my PF A/c number was "DL/ 18137/14". But Currently I am working with Sahyog Industries, 12-, Gurukul Inderprastha Estate, Sarai Khawaja, Faridabad. I had transfer my old PF account in New Haryana A/c, PF A/c No. is HR/13926/03 on 25.06.2010 But till date I have not received my Pf Amount due to Clerical mistake by pf department. My Haryana PF account no is HR/13926/003 but PF office amount transfer in A/c. No. HR/13926/002. I humbly request to you please correct the mistake & transfer my Pf amount in My A/c.No. is HR/13926/003. ( Pf Transfer Letter Attached)

Reagards

Sunil Kr Handa

Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
My PF A/c No was HR/7865/7 while working with Tharu Ram Arya Kanya Uchttam Madhymic Vidyalay Ballabgarh. Kindly arrange to start my pension as I have Completed 50 years of age on Date[protected]
Thanking You,
Urmil Gupta Mob-[protected]
PF office, Sec-15A Faridabad — PF withdrawal fm PF trust

I(suresh chandra verma S/O Sri P.C.Verma) have worked with M/s Malvika Steels Ltd., I.A. Jagdispur Distt.- Sultanpur but our pf deposite in M/s USHA (INDIA) EPF TRUST, Delhi Mathura road baridabad(HR) our PF no. - HR/721/7468) . I had many time submitted a PF withdrawal (19 form) M/s USHA (INDIA)EPF TRUST and Faridabad PF Office but still I have not received any reply and PF amount . I would really appreciate any help from you towards getting my PF amount.

PF A/C No.: HR/ 721/7468
email - [protected]@rediffmail.com
suresh chandra verma
Good Morning Sir,

I hvae submitted my form 10-c on 1st of september in faridabad pf office. But there is no update till now on portal.

I have submitted form 10-c in sector 15-A epfo office & the form is attested by employer, PAN, AADHAR, Cancil Cheque (name in cancil cheque is differ), because i am using my old account thats why i already submitted the affidavit for the name change. that both the manish kumar garg & manish garg is same person.

Please check, whats going in the department as on the same date 1 of my cousion submit the documents in delhi epfo office, he received the money in a week.