Piva Resorts Pvt. Ltd. (GOA) — Non compliance of the agreement

DPS ANAND
we entered into an agreement with Piva Privilege Club (an associate of RCI Resorts). A huge sum of Rs72, 000 was paid in 1996 through the purchase agreement for providing us a holiday period of one week in one bed type apartment with the first year of occupancy given 1997. It appears that I was completely cheated by the company and no such occupancy right has been provided to me . not only that the height of cheating comes to light when one comes to know that no such resort has ever come up. We were in regular touch with the resort management for early alottment or refund. I am a govnt official and it was my hard earned money. i hope you will come to my rescue as early as possible.All related documents are in my possession and can be produced on demand.
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

same happened with me at kuwait office
please any new information or any contact number pleaes advise me on may E-Mail
rum_jml@yahoo.com
my mobile# +[protected]
thanks
jamal
We too have been duped by PIVA through their office in Dubai which does not exist any longer. If anybody has any news on PIVA (timeshare resorts) please inform by mail to ykafeel@gmail.com Maybe we could all get together and work out a plan to get our hard earned money back. Let us not think it is too late. Never late to pursue.
Thanks & regards,
Younus & Saira Kafeel
PIVA-KUWAIT cheated many many clients in Kuwait. I have paid KD2400/ . I have tried to contact kuwait office/Dubai office and Goa HO.

No responce. Wrote to GOA Government Officials but no reply.

There are amny more people cheated in Kuwait.

This has given very bad name to Indian comapnies. No body trusts Indian Cos now.

Which is the authority where we can make complaint.

Pl let me knoe at avinash_mannan@hotmail.com

Avinash Chander Mannan
CEO & Managing Partner
First Performance Gen Trad & Contracting Co.
P.O.Box 11441, Dasmah 35152 Kuwait
same happened with me at kuwait office piva
please any new information or advise me on may E-Mail
rdx_9@hotmail.com
If there is anybody in Goa who is pursuing the issue or aware of the current status, please do get in touch with us at ykafeel@gmail.com We shall support & fight for our rights.
Saira Kafeel
I am also cheated by PIVA Priveledge Club. We have booked times shares Sun Dunes in Goa. Please let us know if there is anyway to get our money back.

L. Miranda

email address: goretti_miranda@rediffmail.com
[protected] India
I am also one of the members in Timeshare for Sand Dunes in Goa through PIVA in Kuwait. I could arrange for Exchange through RCI up until 2004 and thereafter PIVA was missing from Kuwait and could not locate their office. Please let me know if there is any possibility to locate
this Company and arrange to get the Refund.

R. Satagopan
r.satagopan@gmail.com
I am another ill fated victim of PIVA's spam net. Despite cheating numerous people like us, one must feel shocked to see, this company still operating in the middle east. They still have business operations in Dubai! I fell prey to them in 1997 when I was in Dubai. I invested believing that FNTC is backing this resort (Sunset Dune in Goa) investment. In 2003 I contacted FNTC in UK who wrote to FNTC counterpart in India. Simple answer was they could not establish this under trust and therefore unable to help. PIVA at that time wrote to me saying if I invest further Dhs 12600 I can join in their new holiday club!! As if I have no brain!! I am losing hope now...
I guess we are all in the same boat when it comes to PIVA...
I'm trying to track it as well in order to see what's the status.
Here's a link I found not sure if it would be of any use but worth as shot...http://yp.theemiratesnetwork.com/biz/United_Arab_Emirates/Dubai/Piva_Priv...
I think in spite of all our complaints against PIVA --No Govt Authority has taken any note and No action has been ever taken,

Sure these same people are operating in Goa using other names.

They sure are following and stopping action by Govt Officials by corrupt means.

Now that LOKPAL bill is passed, we can go to them directly and bye pass the corrupt system which has been sleeping action less.

Lets all make one complaint and send to Delhi LOKPAL office.

Avinash C Mannan
Kuwait
Please let me know how can I re-contact piva after closing its office in Kuwait as I am one of its customers who has timeshare and have official contract in the name of ::
Safaa aldeen m Abdulhakeem
Please contact me on the following email :
samsafi5@yahoo
My great respect
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN TOTALLY NEGLECTED.

NO USE COMPLAING TO * Consumer Complaints_Indian Consumer Complaints Fourm*

PL DO SOMETHING IF YOU CAN.
So for I am not satisfied
Let the Forum be active pl
Hello also I don't have any contacts with this company, I bought a timeshare in goa but I try to call and I try to find their office in dubai and not existing..
what we can do?
If someone have some news please contact me in any time.
I'm Piero Amarante
Email: maricac@hotmail.it
Phone: [protected]
I had purchased time share from PIVA during 1995-96 at Kuwait. Never used it. RCI had contacted me, but no contact any more.

Andy Mukherjee