[Resolved]  Pricol Car Central Lock — LACK OF SERVICE

I own a Maruthy Swift Diesel car purchased from AVG Motors, Thiruvalla, Kerala.
The dealer has fitted Pricol remote central lock for the doors during purchase.
The remote is not functioning since last three months. Registered complaint with
AVG Motors, Thiruvalla. They say the complaint has been passed on to Pricol service centre.
But even after three months the complaint remains unattended. Both AVG Motors and Pricol
are behaving in the most irresponsible way.Please help me repair my remote lock.

Comments

sir i have buy pricol central lock system in my alto car in faridabad his remote is not working last one year register complain various times but no body visit when i register your complain your faridabad auth dealer he say co closed kindly look into tha matter and do the needful my call no [protected] (Faridabad)
i m vaithi, from salem, i m using u r pricol center lock system, now problem, where i m going to service
reply me [protected]@yahoo.co.in
i have maruti suzuki swift dezire . it has a central locking problem, power door is not working properly, the key of that car is not working.. i am from delhi .i buy this car in delhi .please change the key if it is possible.please solve our problem as soon as possible ..
email id :[protected]@gmail.com . thank you.