[Resolved]  Pride & Expert Builders — Big Cheaters

Dear all
I am the Victim of this developers, they operate under diffrent name Apna Sapna, Pride expert, Pride Groups and Bangalore develpers. All these organization are under the managment of
Mr.B.R Ravindra.

We have booked two plots with this developers in 2006 in thier newly formed layout called vasundhara Layout. They have showed as the approved plan, we have decided to go ahead with him.

Since we were in the US we thought the builder will fullfull the promises. After we come to india after 2 years, I am shoked to see the status of the layout and their development.

They have told we will form an association once we have done with our development. Now ev
Pride Builders

View next photo
en after 3 Years of formation they are refusing to form the assocation, because of their personal benifit since they are building high rise apartment near by the layout they have slow starting encroching all the common ammenites like club house, Park and Civic amentities.

Even if we approach they refuse to take calls and go personally they will threat you with dire consequences.

Please stay away from this builders as they are not clean in their transcations, I am sure they are coming with lot of apartments around the same attitude will continue.

Comments

Yes, I to the Vicitm, i live in the same layout, the developers i have promised a Club House, How the club is locked and used by the developers
I believe this complaint is made by a hothead just to tarnish the name of the company.I have a plot in the same layout and it is a very well planned layout with a lot of amenities and a nice place for peaceful living.
Please stay away from Apna sapna...Dont book any of their projects...