[Resolved]  Psoraban, ARC india — Psoriasis cure dr. Ambalkar

I have taken Dr. Ambalakar's medicine for 2-3 yrs for psoriasis. Though he is claiming cure for psoriasis,none of the guys got cure with his medicine. People are just getting admited in his hospital and gaining nothing that paying hepty amout for hospitalisation and every month paying for costly medicine.
He is another Munir Khan , looting poor psoriasis paitents. Earned cores of ruppies. Strict legal actin needs to be take against him and his companion doctor Dr.Avinash .
Guys dont waste your money for this fake medicine
Complaint comments  23 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have the same opinion. Money's are drained out but no improvement. He also give antibiotic, steroid ointment, vitamin injection in the name of ayurvedic treatment. he is a cheater.

Rajib Nag
Even i have taken my mom to his clinic in Vashi and it had done no good. His claim to cure psoriasis is baseless. Not sure why Goverment of Maharahstra taking action againt this cheat.. Another MUNIR KHAN...
i also agree with your complaint.i am also taking psoraban of dr.ambalkar from last two years but sill unable to get any result.medical council have to look behind these type of medicines and have to approve these medicines otherwise poor patient got cheated by these fake doctors and medicines
why without any cure they use the medicine psoraban 2-3 years !!
thanks frnd to aware people from these fake doctors.
Its high time for all of ‘P” sufferers to get united and fight against this fake doctor. His medical degree needs to be chkd . Patients are repeatedly getting admitted and given allopathic treatment. Shame cheating of poor people and enjoying with there money !!
evrybdy knws psoriasis is incurable. the organisation claims dat if the patient takes the medicines psoraban, churna and other oinments, the disease wont spread and will b undr control. I have bin a patient at ARC 4 2 yrs and my disease was undr conrol... evn my affectd skin got normal... if d patient strictly follows the dietary restrictions and takes the medicines regularly, he or she is sure to get benefitd!
hope medicine dint had steroids in it...anybody got it tested, because i gained weight and i discontinued.Now am having another autoimmune disease alopecia areata!
I was suffering from psoriasis for more than one year.Even after taking alopethic medicines from many doctors it was not cured. then i went to dr. ambalkar and took his medicines and within 1 month i got the result. and till now i am away from psoriasis.
haiii there are nooo medicines for this till date... please hold ur breath... almost research is @ the end stage with some funding required to finalise it... regenerating islet-derived protein 3-alpha is the protien found by research and it will cure the psoriasis... undoubtedly and its not a suppressant like, remicade, infliximab which costs high with more side effects ... and not local products that we use like tenovate, eclo, tazarate or etc etc... all these ointments ll have salicylicate or coal tar or any such substance which just clear the skin flaking... please stop taking any mdecines and just try ointements for time being... hope we are nearing the above mentioned protien called" regenerating islet-derived protein 3-alpha "
which will slove our problems... we ll fight for it... pray god that it should be less cost...

keep ur body free from tensions, drink more water and butter milk and use cabbage a lots in ur food... avoid red meat and chicken... use fish or capsules like codliver which keeps little better from flaking... but wont cure ... it helps... if anyone god a message about the cure please write to me on [protected]@yahoo.com and share so that patients better get the helps...

i am trying to help not cheat ... please help others and get a name when u r alive not after death :)
herbal medicines have to be taken with the given pathyas to be followed.
i am taking psoraban for six months strictly observing the pathays.i have got the results.i have not got complete results but my psorisis is completely under control.
I think that everybody is different and our response to medication is also unique. I hate Psoriasis but I love my life! We should try things and hopefully one day get the results we want and we need. I will try this product and I will be back with the comments about my own experiene. Never give up!
I have used these products from last 6 months and can say that these medicines have been able to control properly psoriasis...I previously tried Methotrexate and other allopathic, but for me, these are better option and at present it is under control but not fully cured.
Even i feel its a waste medicine..they say they are ayurvedic, but they will sell few allopathic tablets along with their so called Psoraban..waste of money!!!
Yes even I tried this medicine and it was effective till the moment I was taking this and the moment I stopped, it started again like anything.

But now from the past few months I am doing some yoga and it has cured 70% of my psoriasis in 4 months without any medicine. even you people can try yoga to cure this its really effective.

Ravi Kumar
i have read all the comments on this site if anyone is not getting result from Dr. Ambalkar's medicine

i request all the persons to please do contact on the given number-- [protected]
this is the personal number of Dr. Anupam Ambalkar who is now currently the managing all the patients personally..

thank you..!!!
Ashroh's reply, Oct 14, 2020
Hello doctor.. I took psoraban treatment for psoriasis in 2015.. it was spreaded all over the body.. within 1year it cured with 100%result.. I am very happy to share this..:)
I think the consumers have a right to know about the ingredients of 'Psoraban'. Some government agency should do a formal test and report. Who knows if it has steroids in it which brings about the improvement!
I was using the medicine from last two years it has kept control on the 'p' . They use to give allopathy medicine in attachment of the same . And it cost around 4k to 5k a month (Delhi centre). And after two years i am at the same position as of earlier . They are just making fool of the people . They only keep 'p' in control using allopathy medicine and also sell the medicine non generic and of high margin cost. They are just making money. If allopathy is not attached their medicine is useless.

Need to be proper check on such non effective medicines.
hello, please suggest Dr. Ambalkar http://www.healpsoriasis.com/ayurvedic_research_centre.html treatment is genuine or not. i need your help guys its urgent.
Hello ravi kumar ji i m psoaries patient from 8month and im on homeopathy medicine my skin Psoaries is almost cured bt scalp psoaries and psoaries arthritisbis remaining i want to know name of yoga u did how are you feeling ...is ur psoaries cured

Complaint categoryCategory: Doctors