[Resolved]  Puttsi technologies — Fraud company

This is one hell of a company. The so called CEO has the worst english grammar and his accent, God only should save English. I didn't expect such a company to come to college for recruitment. They recruited around 200 people and gave offer letters to around 100. None of them were paid after one month's work. Infact they were made to pay from their own pocket for the company expenses. All false promises. Only three fraud people taking care of the company. They are taking everyone for a ride. I even doubt the qualifications of those 3 people there. The CEO of the company is unfit to be a leader as when in problem he tells his subordinates to receive the call or do the work and he runs away. No buliding, no office, no computers, no canteen, no proper place to sit, no toilets also. Anyone and everyone can join the company if he is willing to work for free. And the worst is when you want to leave the company you don't even get a experience certificate. So there is no point in working there when you are not getting salary, job satisfaction or experience certificate. I dont tell people to think before they join this company, i encourage them not to post there resume or attend interview for the company.
All the best for your future, beware of frauds..!!

Comments

God!!! A very bad experience i had when i started my career. people who wants to join please think for several thousands of times. I had been placed for this company from my college and they assured that they will be paying an high salary . Around 200 engineering graduates were placed all over the bangalore and had given joining letter once i saw the company i was shocked it was wit 3 people giving lots of false promises. Even though my self conscious was telling not to go ahead but i worked there for one month, the operating cost was from our hand after a month they told they are not going to pay us and told we need to show commitment towards work. So people who wants to join think again n again and go for it.
I attended an interview few days back in bangalore, they have no office, no board, no chair to sit, no receptionist, etc.. I was made to sit on a stool outside the room. Believe it or not they conducted my interview on the terrace; soon it started raining we had to run for shelter. Finally I got to know they will not pay me any salary. Puttsi doesn’t want to pay their employees. I also heard some of their employees fighting with the CEO to get their 4th month salary.
This was my lifes worst interview. Never join this company. Please spread the message so that others will not get cheated by this company.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees