[Resolved]  Quark city, Mohali — Cancelled my Offer

My name is Nidhi Kaul, I am a Sr. Recruitment Executive. i used to work for an IT/BPO company in Noida. In the month of June I got a call from Quark City regarding a job opening for HR Executive location was Mohali. I met their Director HR(Ramesh Kundu) in delhi for the interview, I cleared my interview and they selected me for that position. After some days I got a call from "Ruchi" that the director HR has been fired so my offered has been cancelled I got upset but I thought its ok atleast they have told me in advance. But after 2 days again i got a call that the new Director joined in he is ready to take me back, so I went to Mohali with my 2 year old son, my mother stays in Mohali so I went to her, again 1 day before joining they have called me and said we are not taking you because my profile doesn't match. I got a shock of my life, I got very depressed & upset dn't know what to do. I am jobless till date, I have the appointment mail also with me. If somebody from quark city read this complaint kindly take some action against these people, I am searching for some email IDs of Snr execitives but not be able to find out because their website is not working. i want to take some action against these unprofessional & unethical people who can play with somebody's career like this.

Comments

Nidhi has very conveniently avoided the facts, has leveled an allegation on other professionals, to cover her unprofessional and unethical behavior. Let me go through the facts in an unbiased manner, so that anyone can see both sides and decide who is right.
Nidhi was given an offer letter to join at Quarkcity on 16th of June. She didn't turn up. I called her to know her joining commitment, was told that she can't join due to family problems on the said date. I categorically told her that as per our company policy is someone doesn't join within 3 days of joining date mentioned on offer letter, it would be taken as non interest of the candidate and offer letter would be considered as null & void.
I also would like to draw attention to the lies she has posted here in addition to her unprofessional & unethical behavior. Firstly, she has written that she shifted to Mohali for this job, whereas she had mentioned during interview that since her husband has been transferred to Mohali from Noida she would be shifting to Mohali in 1st week of June. So either she is telling a lie now or was telling earlier.
Secondly, she is harming my reputation by stating a blatant lying that I was fired. I have left of my own wishes for better prospects. I definitely take her to court for this unethical act of hers.
Third point is her claim of being told that a new Director has joined in last week of June, is a lie again, as nobody has joined as Director till this date from June.
I think Nidhi should concentrate on improving her job related skills, which will help her in getting better opportunities, rather than leveling allegations on other professionals.
I agree with Mr. kundu; rather than blaming on us she should improve her job related skills; and she is lying by saying that i have given her call rather she was disturbing me and was requesting me to take her; i told her to give me some time to talk to the senior management as i was not the authority to finalize the things. She has not joined as per the offer letter date so could not help it out. And nidhi, at the time of telephonic interview you told us that your husband is shifted to mohali then why have you gone back!
Mr. Kundu It was 23rd June not 16th June ok, And I was suffering from viral fever not some family problems you plzz get ur facts right first.
It was you who told me to joined from 1st of July i[censored] remenber Mr.Kundu.
What a fuss!! There's fight here. Even I have heard of Director HR Mr Kundu has been fired from my friends working out there and also few of my friends in senior positions, working with HT and TOI, do not deny this fact. Problem out here is Quark is heading with no vision and unnecessarily using its ill-humiliated HR policies troubling employees who are now running up best in the industry.
QUARKCITY IS A COMPANY WHO IS ONLY IN INDIA TO PURCHASE LANDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.I WAS THERE FOR MANY YEARS.
THERE IS NO VALUE OF HUMAN FEELINGS.
The fact is that Mr Kundu, Ruchi and Shaloo were there in HR team and all were shown way out. I was there that time and there is nothing but problems, no vision, fear and complication all over in company.

Truth is they hire people and who makes it to the way to be close enough to the directors there stays and other got fired.
I also heard that Mr. Kundu was fired. Kundu, Ruchi and they fraudulent team are . Please shun away from this fraud company. My friends in quark have warned us about these frauds.
I am thrilled with so many allegations. I love scandals. I want to screw all my employees. Who cares? Those pigs should be thrown in tubs ! Especially Nidhi !
can u people tell me plz who is the HR manager of quark in these days
i suggest you to give a complaint in consumer court service provided by govt of india.
Yes I agree the Quarkcity is unprofessional & unethical people who can play with somebody's career like this, I am one of the victim I lost job from this organisation within two month, they don't have any plan for their employee & they do false promise at the time of hiring people / to attarct professional people,