[Resolved]  Rashmi Industries — Rashmi Solar products poor after sales service and very unprofessional.

Rashmi Industries which boasts to be a ISO 9001: 2000 company has flaws at every level of management. They believe in sales and no customer support, I have had a terrible experience getting my unit serviced, the people coming for service are not professionals and the the so called managers who assign people to service units are hooligans.

One such manager who takes care of the after sales service threatened us and was very rude, he said that he would not send people to service again, for what - We were annoyed of the fact that the last service was not up to the mark (the free service) and we wanted a reduction in the service charge.

Consumers have to make note of this seriously, no firm has the right to threaten its consumers of service being terminated in future.They are taking advantage of the fact that we trusted their products and once we buy them they have the liberty to harass us with exhuberant sum of money in the name of service.

My complaints to Rashmi industries has gone un-noticed forget action they have not even replied to my letter. A time frame of a week was also given to them to reply back. This just shows they dont care for customer feelings.

I would recommend any other solar products manufacturer to Rashmi. I am suffering now trying to catch a private firm which services my unit and hope no other consumer suffers like this.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other