[Resolved]  RCM:- Salt, Soap, Food Products and Everything that related To RCM. — This bogus company should be closed Immediately.

In thn Name of Arthik Azadi. they started there business by which using there products. Many people have Died in the state of west Bengal. Specially in my Poor District called Malda. I have told to Mr. N.H.Khan residing at Malda. Qtr No. 428/3/G, Firoz Sha Rly Colony Nimasari, P/o. Malda. Dist. Malda, W.B pin:-732128.To talk about this matter to Mr Trilokchand Chabra. But Mr. Khan tried to press my mouth by Money. But now i have strong evidence against this bogus company. And that i can show it in the court. To stop the company for doing such illegal thing to The People of India.

Comments

Plz send me the details of the same. And let me know what the company is cheating with the people? Anthony.
kindly send me also details so that all the distributors of may area should also know about the bad effects of the products of the company and so that in future no person can be cheated in my area. and if you don, t send the details than i will think that you are among the persons who want to disturb the aathik movement or your mouth is being shut by the money.
vinod my email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Other