recruitwell consultants — job

sherry yadav
I want to complain regarding an airline job. Vikas mahajan who told me that he is from recriutwell consultant n recruit candidates in airlines after taking some money. He told me that it will take minimum 2 months for all the proceedure. But its already more than 5 months i am still waiting for the interview round. First he told me that i got selected for cathay apacific. One guy (Shubham) from cathay, He took my interview n told me that i'll get my offer letter within a week. But after some time Vikas told me that now i am sending your profole for qatar airways because cathay person is having some problem in his company. Till now i havent received any mail or any thing regardin my job. And vikas mahajan is also not picking up his cell. He told me that recruitwell is the part of ''RAMPACT V CARE INDIA (JAIPUR)'' and he is also going to arrange a miss india country wide competetion. I tried his office no. too but no one is picking up that and some how i got the information that his jaipur office is closed. please help me in this.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This person Vikas Mahajan, scams everyone including myself. offered me a job and once I was in India to apply for visa he inform me that I had to come back to USA to apply for visa but when i arrived in USA they inform me that his company was a fraud and I had no Visa. I had to apply for a visitor visa because he had hold all my jewelery and my personnel belongs with him. I was not able to recover my jewelery or even my computer and he never paid for any of the expenses he was supposed to. I had to leave without my belongs and he disappear after words. no one can contact him. he is not a business man he is a con-artist and scam.
Gauravgandhi123's reply, Jun 8, 2018
He has now opened a new firm with the name of EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida, If all of urs concern is genuine go and get him he himself sits there, here is his contact details if matters 9910-617-800, 7507-587-858, He has also launched an named Gulllak to fool more people, at noida he is having his own in house studio where he is cheating models and artists...hunt him if he is a concern
Yes Sherry is 100% right, same thing happened with me also only difference some other airline called MDLR.
Vikas Mahajan of RAMPACT from Jaipur is TOTALLY FRAUD.

Sandeep
Vikas Mahajan is a serious fraud fooling young boys/girls promising them jobs in airlines as cabin crew and pilot. He is a master in making false/wrong stories and have a answer to each of your questions. People who are in need of job, gets stuck in his talks. Once he takes the money, it is quite impossible to reach him. Even the Jaipur police is under his commands.
I would like to say kindly don't get fooled by Vikas Mahajan like we all did.
One more important thing, we are close to 5 6 people who have been fooled by him. If we all come together, maybe we can catch him. He is in Delhi. I am also from Delhi.
If you guys put your hand forward, maybe we can do something about Vikas Mahajan.
Please leave your message if you are interested with your mobile number.
Abhishek
+(91)[protected]
Hey people, I am another victim of his fraud. I have found him on FB (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=[protected]&sk=friends&v=friends... and will break his neck soon. Anyways just to let u people know that he lives in Jammu, Vivek Mahajan and Vishal mahajan are his brothers. Another friend of mine has the same issue so if we get together...surely we can catch him. Abhishek if you know where is he in Delhi..that would be a great help.

Robin
Gauravgandhi123's reply, Jun 8, 2018
I can help you with that
EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida living in Noida Sec 122
he is not in Delhi he is in Noida,
@ EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida living in Noida Sec 122
hey guys and girls if u wanna to trap him
nw he changes his name ADDITYA GOEL
he is on fb
on d name of
vivi tendz
c u guys
ur well wisher
Any latest news or where about of Vikas Mahajan / Additya Goell. He is a big fraud & have shifted from Delhi.
Gauravgandhi123's reply, Jun 8, 2018
Robin. Rana ji i want to talk to u about vikas mahajan... Contact me on babydearbear@gmail.com...
KumudGupta's reply, Jun 9, 2018
Additya Goel/Vilas Mahajan, Of Udhampur Jammu, has now opened a new firm with the name of EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida, If all of urs concern is genuine go and get him he himself sits there, below are his contact details if matters nine nine one zero six one seven eight triple zero, Seven five zero seven five eight sdeven eight five eight, He has also have launched an App named Gulllak to fool more people, at noida he is having his own in house studio at the told address where he is cheating models and artists by the name of, Starskonnect and fotoberry you can check those names at insta or face book, also he can be find on fb as shades additya...hunt him if he is a concern... If all of your concerns are real then come to noida office and raid him directly dont just blabber here.
rupali1990's reply, 16 hours 9 minutes ago
hello i dropped u a mail
Additya Goel/Vilas Mahajan, Of Udhampur Jammu, has now opened a new firm with the name of EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida, If all of urs concern is genuine go and get him he himself sits there, below are his contact details if matters[protected],[protected], He has also launched an App named Gulllak to fool more people, at noida he is having his own in house studio where he is cheating models and artists by the name for Starskonnect and fotoberry...hunt him if he is a concern... If all of your concerns are real then come to noida office and raid him directly dont just blabber here.
Additya Goel/Vilas Mahajan, Of Udhampur Jammu, has now opened a new firm with the name of EB Global Ventures Pvt Ltd. at G-72, sec 63 Noida, If all of urs concern are genuine and you really want to chase him go and get him he himself sits there, below are his contact details if matters[protected],[protected], he is living in noida sec 122, He has also launched an App named Gulllak to fool more people, at noida he is having his own in house studio where he is cheating models and artists by the name for Starskonnect and fotoberry...hunt him if he is a concern... If all of your concerns are real then come to noida office and raid him directly dont just blabber here.

recruitwell consultants - job