[Resolved]  Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd., Natural Resources Fund, Equity Scheme — EXCESS DEBIT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

Myself Pravash Mohanty, I started a SIP from above mention Co. with monthly 1, 000/-. Paid one current dated chequ and 5 Post dated cheques. regularly company investing 1k against folio No. [protected]. I had surprised that after deducting 6 instalments the process is continuing for 7 months. I make a call to the customer care and surprise to know that the process is going on as Direct Clearing from my S.B. A/c.[protected], ICICI Bank Ltd., Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.

Than I send a cancellation form for stop the SIP, after 10-12 day later, a conformation from company that your cancellelation was made. No any amount would be debit from your A/C.

On 8th month ( 28 Sept-08) another 1k debit was from my S.B. A/c. Than I call the Customer Care[protected] and they give me a complain no. 03372104 and comig future the case will be solved.

From that day (30 Sept-08) till today (10 Dec -08) i shall call him 40-50 times they always saying that the case was in progess. no result from there end. I had recorded the date and time and the concern executive with whom i tot.

Therefore i request you to pls. understand my problem and please solve my problem at an earliest.

Pravash Mohanty
Contact. [protected]
Moti Nagar,
New Delhi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

To,
Date 01st July 2009
Reliance Capital Ltd.
Dear Sir, / Madam
Sub: Required for Repayment Schedule with Vehicle Number

We would like to inform you that We have used for 5 Tavera’s Loan from Reliance Capital Ltd. But We have not Received Repayment Schedule . So I am requested pls. give me Repayment Schedule with all details.
We require this information most urgently.

Confirmation
My Loan Amt. 5, 82, 000/-
Instalment Amt. 19415/-
Instalment Start Month of 01st Sep.2008
Loan Account Number : RLNCDEL[protected] & RLNCDEL[protected] RLNCDEL[protected] RLNCDEL[protected] RLNCDEL[protected].
Loan In Favor of Galaxy Inn Pvt. Ltd.
MR-10, E Block, DLF City Phase I,