[Resolved]  REPCO HOME FINANCE LTD — Interest rate - 14.5%

I took a Home Loan from Repco - Pondicherry division for 6.5 lakhs in Nov 2008. They took a huge commission from me and they offered it at the highest possible interest rate - 14.5% .

Even after government has ordered banks and HFCs to reduce interest rates, REPCO refuses to reduce the interest rate. I hope I can get a good solution through this.

Related Complaints

Comments

yes i agree with your point, it is true i was also taken loan on feb'08, i am also face same kind of your problem.
I was taken the Houseing Loan from RHF for Rs.2.25lakh tenure of 15years ROI is 10% last year I got the Account statement, I was surprised to see that they mentioned that 17years and ROI is 11.50%.
please clarify the same, that How they increased the ROI as well as No. of years ?
The pre closure charges are very high, when compared to other banks. Request the bank to take necesscary action to reduce it.
Repco bank maintained the account of the consumer in improperway in Trichy branch Tamil nadu. They don't know the official procedure in trichy branch.The Manager is not available always whenever my brother Thiru. KaliaperumalI went to bank.He remitted the instalment in due date in their branch. They have not credited home loan amount on the date he paid. But the credited his instalment amount 10 days. 15 days one month and part amount as they wish. I don't know how they are tallying the bank account in daily transaction. Because of the delay in credit of my instalment the computor made another interest.I lost nearlyRs. 60000/ sixty thousand rupees.I am going to Consumer Court in this regard.

with regards