[Resolved]  Residential complaint — Damage to property due to construction in neighbour house

Address:East Delhi, Delhi

Dear Sir

My name is Amit Gupta and I have a property with address, E-107,East Vinod Nagar, Street No. 4, Delhi-91. There is a construction going on in E-106, Easr Vinod Nagar due to which water is pouring through the walls causing damage to my house property and despite the repeated warnings they have not taken any action and the owner of the house under construction has threatened us. So, I would be extremely grateful to you if you could take proper action in this case. Please help us in protecting our property.

Thanking you,
With Regards
Amit Gupta
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 


Hi Amit,

Have you got solution of your problem, please suggest what you did because i have the same problem.
What should i do..
Please advice ASAP

Any help shall be appriciated.


Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    File a Complaint