RIYAZ DANAWALA / ANSARI IQRA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL — cheating students and parents

MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
 abdullahz
This his Is to Inform All Parents do not put your child in Iqra as Riyaz Danawala and Shamim Apa has been removed from IRF as their intentions were not good.
Finally they robbed the sylubuss from IRF and opened a new School Called Al Mominoon in Mumbai and after that they opened 10 other Iqra international Scool.
their main Aim is to Earn Money they charge rs 3200 fees per month from per students if they have 10 school and 2000 students their monthly in come is Rs 6400000 X 12 months = Rs 76800000.
so still after receving such a huge amount their school are very poorly managed they dont have proper desk or proper trained teachers no computers etc etc its shame in the name of International school.
they also receive lots of donation from many people for school which is un accounted for.
Please stop them they are looting muslim community. their are other school in Pune and Mumbai Which are giving better education but are charging only Rs 500 fees why can they do such a thing. its a open challenge to Both Riyaz Danawala and Shamim Appa if they really want to serve Muslim Community then they can also charge they same fees. there are lots of criminal cases against riyaz thats why he has chaged his name also plese beaware.

Comments

if you feel something wrong ttion was to hen govt is their and we the parents are taking . But your intention was to sabotage the good cause. At least a persion has started a school in Pune then we must thank to him, instead of what we have done to him as every body nose.

Iqra International School — cheating students and parents

Riyaz Bhai and Shamim Appa Dont cheat mulsim community in the name of Education and Religion, please do some socail work and give them education in Rs 500 per month if you really want to service the community and give education you are just filling your pockets and cheating muslim Ummah very very soon your all school will be closed and Allah will bring such Good people who will give education in less money...
wake up Riyaz please dont cheat parents of India and fool them dont play with childrens future.
This is to inform all parents that pls do not follow such rumors on the internet, afterall it is the question of your childs education.PLEASE PLEASE take some efforts walk up to the school personally before taking any decision. The school has 3 to 4 students in the higher classes, where as in the lower calsses upto first standard the strength is quite good, around 30 students per calss. The school is running upto 8th std .There are no of teachers in the school whos salary needs to be paid 1 teacher per 15 tudents as it is an international school. The amount Rs 6400000 X 12 months = Rs 76800000. does not come to them in lumpsome all to gether in their hand they will receive it by the end of the academic year .More over the school is on rent & many other formalities need to be completed so pls think for yourself.
DATE: 13.10.2011
TO,
THE TRUSTEE’S
IQRA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
PUNE BRANCH,
PUNE 411048

SUBJECT : MY JOURNEY TO IIS FROM DATE OF ADMISSION UPTO 12TH OCTOBER 2011

REFERENCE : INCIDENTS OCCURRED SINCE THE FIRST WEEK OF RAMDHAN UPTO 12TH OCT 2011

Dear Sir’s,

I the undersigned father of AISHAH AND HAMZAH studying in 2nd standard and nursery respectively would like to narrate my experience of the incidents that occurred as mentioned in the above reference and hope to be read peacefully without any prejudice by you and the concerned.

With great enthusiasm and pleasure I had taken admission of my children (courtesy SHAMIM MADAM) in your school believing in your slogan EDUCATION THAT LEADS TO PARADISE.

On attending the inaugural meeting my spirits were further raised and happiness had no bounds on listening attentively the speeches rendered by the founder MR RIYAZ BHAI, principal SHAMIM MADAM and other speakers and my heart was content that at last my kids will be able to get quality education. What excited me most was the assembly of like minded parents of around 170 children joining hands with the management of your school to attain the common goal of success in the hereafter, despite stiff oppositions from their near and dear ones and worth mentioning the courageous sacrifices made my some parents to the extent of shifting their existing residence and demotion of their children in lower classes besides other sacrifices of which the management is fully aware of.

Though the parents were aware that it won’t be a smooth ride majority of them were prepared to wait for one complete year and co-operated fully with the management further ignoring petty issues so as to get a good platform for the school’s establishment. To my most astonishment the fateful day began in the first week of RAMDHAN when I received a call from the PRINCIPAL SHAMIM MADAM regarding her sacking the details of which were to be communicated by her in the parents meeting to be held at her residence. On attending the meeting I learnt about her grievances towards the management for not fulfilling their commitments depriving the parents and children from their rights and further allegations and accusations made by her on the founder MR. RIYAZ BHAI personally as well as professionally to the extent that she would never ever work under his management. The parents present in the meeting were shell shocked. My personal thinking was to hear both the parties before arriving on any conclusion. I attended the meeting along with a few parents the same evening in the school premises to hear the founder MR. RIYAZ BHAI’S explanation. I was further surprised to see the founder in the form of a dejected, helpless man asking the parents to come out with a solution through formation of registered parents body and they will be entitled to monitor the school functioning.

In this entire scenario what I observed was the formation of groupies on either sides but the best part was that majority of the parents wanted the management as well as the principal to solve the problem amicably and work along hand in hand. Solving this problem was out of question for the parents as they both were adamant on their stand and no parent had any answers for the childish allegations made by them on each other. How can we forget that they have been together since several years and had high respect for each other as narrated by them in their inaugural speech. We were informed that a new principal has been appointed and there will be no disturbances in the functioning of the school nor the quality of education will be affected. With a heavy heart I left the premises and realized that SHAITAN has played his part.

One fine morning I get a SMS from the parent body that the matter has been solved between both parties and the school will be functioning as usual. I was very much relieved and thanked the ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

My happiness lasted shortly as again on 12th October I am being asked to attend parents meeting in the school premises. On reaching the spot I find some parents confused as to what is happening and wanted to approach the Principal and in between another group of parents inform us that the school has been taken over by the PRINCIPAL and around 13 teachers have resigned, that too on the basis of characterless allegations on each other’s self respect and honesty[previously we parents were assured of the best characters, highly qualified religious thinking staff members by the PRINCIPAL AND FOUNDER] I too think that this was enough to test the parents patience. The very next moment police arrives on the scene and a lady emerges from the office and accuses the parents o[censored]sing filthy and abusive language which I cannot even imagine towards the PRINCIPAL & school teachers. The ignorant lady goes to the extent of saying to the other veiled women parents that she being an unveiled woman is far better than veiled woman not even realizing that she is abusing our mothers in ISLAM as they too use to be in veils. This quality of supporter’s in the management is disgraceful. Allegations made by management on their staff appointed by they themselves was totally un acceptable. Lies, squandering, backbiting outraging parents self respect and dignity this is what I witnessed practically from the school’s side. Further the involvement of political groups and antisocial elements has decayed the spirit of the purpose of your school. This whole incident has made your school a laughing stock and disclosed the unprofessionalism and inefficient behavior of your management. Now you yourself has provided the necessary data to your neighboring school.

The above narration is my observance as my dream of an Islamic environment is shattered and I feel that majority of the parents too feel the same finally I conclude that why should I not hold MR. RIYAZ BHAI AND SHAMIM APA guilty and responsible for creating this entire chaos and sowing the seed of disunity, animosity and disharmony among we parents further crushing the beliefs of other enthusiastic parents. I believe that this is my test and my sincere sympathies are with all the like minded parents who have suffered in this whole episode. Inshallah our parents patience and intentions in this whole episode will be rewarded by the ALMIGHTY.

Hence in this present scenario now I feel that your slogan EDUCATION THAT LEADS TO PARADISE IS A JOKE RATHER IT WILL DEPRIVE US OF PARADISE.

May the Almighty Allah grant you both and your supporters the wisdom to differentiate between good and evil and grant you all the strength to realize your mistakes and bless you the opportunity to seek forgiveness which is far more better than to abide by your ego and meet the ALMIGHTY in the same state.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE US ON THE RIGHT PATH.

Your well wisher parent
Riyaz is cheating people on the name of ISLAM... if he was right why he ran away from pune??? what was the reason behind handing over the school to Shamim Apa???
Assalamwalaykum we have removed both my daughters from Iqra school because of following reasons.

1] Riyaz has cheated parents of pune and he has run away from Pune if he is running the school properly in Pune why a new Islamic School is opened and many students have shifted from Iqra to that Islamic School.

2] 12 teachers who were highly educated from iqra International are now with the new school which has been opened by parents of Pune with same Islamic scholars.

3] why Riyaz dosent come to Pune And clarify the rumors if he is truth and on right path he should fear only Allah.

4] If 12 teachers from Original Batch are Missing from Iqra international school and already joined new School then who are teaching in Iqra international School Please check if the teachers are well Qualified beacuse i personally know some body who is just 12 fail or pass and she is teacher in Iqra.

4] The School was also affected by people like Mr A... who were on nobodys side they just wanted to see their interest and sell some C.Ds promoting the best Islamic Software to learn Qur'an with proper elocution, Pronunciation, Read Qur'an, and wanted to get some post in the school, such people have damaged and hurt parents of pune, who are ordinary later on came to know that People like A... were on both sides and when he was with parents he will say he is with parents and want betterment of children, but when he is with Management and if he is assured with some gift he will work for management and damage the interest of parents and children.

Mr A... Allah is Great dont do any thing which will harm other students just because your child is very small and just in a playgroup and you know you can shift him to any other school even if the school is not recognise.

5] If you are a true Muslim Please this is for Managemnt of so called Iqra International School and Riyaz Please Come to Pune and Clarify all the things call all parents even those who have already left iqra... i know youll will never come...as you are not on the right path... and Allah Willingly all parents in india will be aware and will put you in check as you are cheating them in the name of Islam.

Allah Hafiz
Anus Qureshi Please do not use [protected]@gmail if you want to give any information to parents please give correct information dont mislead people if managemnt is purchasing your Cds or giving you some benifit. Speak the truth Man you know what has happened with all parents and students of Pune we all have suffered, they why are you changing sides always for monitary purpose.
I can just pray to Allah(Swt) that help the parents, shower his blessings, peace, and mercy on them,
As watever is happenin its them and their children facing d problems. May Allah guide them to take proper decisions . And inshallah evry thing gets sorted out.
Dear all

I agree with the parents of Humzah & Aisha. Even myself & my friends have removed all our 9 childrens from the school. Our childrens were in senior kg & higher classes. The main reasons are

1. Improper & Mis management (Specially the way Shamim Mam have handled all the issue. She has no manners. I have a doubt on her abilities)
2. Education level below par with the reputed school
3. No Qualified teachers
4. Non fulfillment of commitments being made even after 6 months.

I am very much disappointed with all these things.

Dear Brother Anas - Dont call all these as rumours. every body is answerable in front of Allah. all the things have taken place in front of you. Mr Masood have tried his best to pacify the situation and you know what response he got from the management ( Mr Riyaz & Mrs Shamim). You also know that these people have used the name of IRF every where.

If Riyaz Ansari & Shamim Mam are truthful they should come forward and prove the allegations wrong.

May Allah give us all the wisdom to differntiate between truth & falsehood.

regards
Nisar
Brother Abdullahz. Pls let me know which is the other Islamic school that you are mentioning. I would like to explore the possibility of getting my child moved to it :) Thanks.
please stop fighting and publishing things even if somebody is wrong! try and see how u all can correct it instead of making a mountain out of a molehill!
its our community after all and we need to correct the flaws not make it public for others to read and laugh! PLEASE REALIZE THAT WE ARE BEING WATCHED AND BY FIGHTING AMONST OURSELVES AND SLANDERING EACH OTHER WE ARE JUST RUINING OUR OWN COMMUNITY! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR VALUABLE 'ADVICES' ON THIS PLATFORM! IF YOU ALL ARE REALLY SO CONCERNED LIKE YOU SHOW IT TO BE THEN PLEASE TALK TO THEM THROUGH OTHER MEANS INSTEAD OF ON THIS PLATFORM

BE SENSIBLE MUSLIMS!
our prophet (pbuh) said: Address each other in a respectful and loving manner. Forgive each other's faults and shortcomings, and HIDE them from others

please be sensible and I request the brother who posted this to please remove this entire thread from the internet. Maybe you have been wronged but ask Allah for help do not post here as you will not get help from people but from Allah alone so pray for these people and ask for justice from Allah instead if your intentions are good.

Please do not judge anybody nor slander as only Allah knows our intentions!

May Allah forgive us all as we are always up and ever ready if it is to spoil the growth of our own people!
Brothers and Sisters in Islam...

As brother (Sensible muslim) said we need to take this off the internet. As till date Every Other Evil mind had LOOTED MUSLIM COMMUNITY since the end of our Glorious Days...

This is just a tiny part, but the beauty is this time it is somebody who have come forward with few good things to implement in the community. Ask every other sensible muslim biradareen... today how much are we suffering from the BASIC AMENITIES, such as PROPER EDUCATION, WORK OFFICES, Addressing needs and Jayaz Kamaai !!!. Its Just becoz of somebody misleads us and somebody makes money out of our FAITH & BELIEF, even somebody plays with (y)our genorisity and kindness... which happens with muslim community. we should gather and sit and decide (Mashoura E Sunnat An Nabi SAWS).

What i wanted to say is let somebody think and rectify their problems as we all have to ALLAH the ALMIGHTY gives that on One's will and desire (righteous). So Let us kindly understand and remove this.

May Allah Grant Hikmah and Patience for handling such issues in our life. Ameen !!!
Assalamu alaikum to all,

May Allah swt keep all o[censored]s on right path. I don't know what is true and what is false in above conversation, but i understand one thing starting a Islamic school is not a easy task. We Muslim community needs Islamic school drastically. Islamic school means a school on quran and sunnah.
We all are human-being and me are tend to make mistake. May Allah swt forgive all o[censored]s for our mistake.
We all should pray to Allah swt that our children should not be affected with all these issues. If the school has cheated than it should not be repeated they must repent immediately by making duas. The parents whose children education is hampered by this, may Allah swt bless your children with right education aameen... Riyaz Bhai if it had happened really than pls look into this matter seriously also u need to chck your staff and people. Parents trust u and on your words they are making their children to join your school...Pls see that cheating should not be part of your school... May Allah swt keep all o[censored]s away from Shaitan... Aameen.

Teacher (Iqra International School)
Dear All,

It is my personal experience being a faculty member of scholl
They loot parents with both hands and pay teachers poorly

RIYAZ DANAWALA / ANSARI IQRA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - cheating students and parents

Company:RIYAZ DANAWALA / ANSARI IQRA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL