[Resolved]  Sairam Stocks — Fraud

I asked for a free trial from Sairam Stocks who are located in Ahmedabad Gujrat. They suggested me to buy LIC housing @ 1100 with a stop loss of 1069. Fortunately, I did not follow thier tip but was just tracking their calls.They gave me another call to buy SBI @ 2825.Again there was no profit in the second call. But when I checked the past performance on their website next day, I did not find the faliure of their both calls. They are just fudging with the data which is not right. It really misguides people & also encourage them to stay away from the stock market. I also received few calls from Mr Rajesh Patel from sairam stocks. He wanted me to join his company for their worthless trading tips. People like him are eally spoiling the image of Indian stock market.Some action needs to be taken against such frauds.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I have signed up for a free trial with Sairam Stocks. Within 2 days most of their calls have hit a SL. Someone from Sairam called me and asked me for feedback on their trading tips, and i highligted the fact that on a Rs 400 share booking profit at Rs 1 above the buy price will not cover even the brokerage, how are clients supposed to trade?

The sales person was so rude, that he said if you want to take the calls from us, take it or leave it. SAIRAM is the WORST company to deal with. They have
1. No manners
2. Wrong tips
3. Misguided information on their website
4. Very poor customer service.

DO NOT TRADE WITH SAIRAM
Dont belive them.
Dont Trading intraday.
R. SHEKAR
Kodakandla
Warangal

even i subscribed fr one month 95% accuracy. But all calls hit sl. How they claim god knows, SBIN RIL DRREDDY HDFCBANK all booked loss. LT exited no loss profit. wht is mean by 95% god only knows.Hereafter wont trade there calls.
Yes I'm totally agree with rmurli...bcoz sairam stocks charged me for 10, 000 and started service on 25/01.2011. on day one all s/l triggered and I made a loss of 65, 000 in just 2 days on tips from sairam stocks. Manoj and Arun are their own mother bcoz thy can't keep their promise to cover up my previous losses. Friends pls beware of these people to mock ur hard earned money. I can send my contract notes if anyone want to verify their fake calls. Dr reddy loss 27500 in a single day bcoz they put it on hold on 25/01/2011...HDFC BANk, REL INFRA, TATA MOTORS, all stop loss trrigerd on same day. Again on next trading day all s/l triggered. They are the worst tip providers.
yes i also subscribe SAIRAM STOCKS it is the fraud company 2month back i take his JACKPOT CALL tips but on that day itself i loss Rs. 50000/- again that total month i lost Rs 2 lakhs he is fraud and one more thing first they will give call then s/l target 1 target 2 if that call come towards s/l he modify their s/l to other side again that call finally hit s/l but they will not mention past performence s/l calls in their past performence he is the no.1 fraud company DON, T BELIEVE THEM FRAUD COMAPNY
hello every body those who loss their capital in share mkt nothing to worry join me i will provide u opertor base call wich calls run like a rocket call me for 2 days free trial to judge urself minmum investment only 30 thousand rs & get daily 2/3 thosand daily call for free trial [protected]
Can any one suggest me about Professional Good service provider for accurate Tips. I don't mind to pay service charges (But after getting profit only). I will come directly at door step of service provider & make payment immediately after getting the Profit. Thanks Ashok - [protected] (Mumbai)
I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com
SAIRAM STOCKS is the one of the best technical analysis firm in India
sairamstocks ke jesa ak bhi stocks nahi he sab se best sairam stocks he sab se achi tips sairam stocks hi provide karti he.SAIRAM STOCKS is the one of the best technical analysis firm in India
i too made a loss of 40000 loss in sairamstocks.com.. they are cheaters.. god will teach them lesson... please stay away from sairamstocks... any query pls call me

hitesh848 is lying about the tips of sairamstocks... if you say they are the best please post your mobile no...
my dear brothers and sisters please stay away from sairam stocks.com
i agree, all they want is your money and nothing more... if their tips are so good, why does SAIRAM STOCKS sell their ideas? they should simply invest in the stocks their recommend and gain the benefits from there!!

TOTAL CHEATS!!!
very unfair advisors and not keeping pastperformance is very fraud 12 th of june 2012 given loss not entered and 15th also same loss not entered so pls pls dnt take subscription from them and dnt get loss
best tips proviede in option trading. system of one target and one stoploss is always cover loss. If you trade with proper stoploss and trade as ditection withoutfail you will get 30% profit of your investment wthin one month. 80% surity is true.Who donot trade with displine is never success.Sairam tips povider teach us to trade with proper stoploss and target.
I took their free trial for 2 days and only watched. My experience was also not different from yours. One of the worst services they have. This happened 2-3 years ago. After that, I started getting marketing calls after every couple of months. Everytime, I requested these guys to remove my number and do not call because I do not have faith in their services. They did not listen. Afterwards, I started telling them that I stopped trading in stocks so please remove my number and do not call me on weekend and that is also in afternoon which is resting time for many o[censored]s. They still did not listen. I again got call today from them and one of their person called Samrat (Telecaller) started behaving nasty. I disconnected the call and called their number which was listed on the site. That person also showed childish behavior. I asked for owner, and he simply denied.

I've sent them an email for stop calling me. If they do not listen, I am going to launch police complain against them.

These guys are cheater and I've very well understood that. They do not know how to take failures and move forward. Boss, if your tips are not good, so you have to work on it. Don't think that customers will fall in your trap now.
I kept trying so many tips service provider and our own charts, and finally came across www.definedge.com.

They do not provide tips service but their TTS indicator is very strong. I am using their software since last two months and with grace of God, made decent profit.

Also, attended one day seminar from them on Point and Figure charting. It gave beautiful signal to sell and buy on Nifty and gave more than 700 points altogether.

I started believing that we should not keep trust on these tips service provider. Use technical analysis software and may be good indicator. For that matter, let it be anything say ichimoku indicator or P&F charting or TTS. I liked TTS a lot and whatever losses I had in the past, they are covering up.

Thought of sharing with the group as I am sure there will be many people like me who has burnt their hands. I'll be happy to share my experience over the phone if someone wants to discuss. My number is [protected].
sairam stocks have great call always

Sairam Stocks