[Resolved]  SBI Cridit card — Anual fees for non received renual cridit card

I have received statement from SBI cridit card fees for RS.421 as anual fees even though i am not received my renual card and also they send me the meassage to my mobile phone that you have pay Rs. 421pending amount or minumum amount Rs.400.
I am very upset these worst service.

Comments

MUMBAI
25-June-2008

To,
Mr. Rajeev Agarwal
205, Vardhman Tower,
D-14, Pvr Central Market,
Prashat Vihar,
Delhi-110085.

SUB: Reply of Your Demand Notice No. QL/150/LOT4/may/08/15088.
For Sbi credit card acct. no.[protected]

I received your letter on 31/05/2008, as per your demand of Rs. 8905.29. I would to tell you that I had applied for sbi credit card in the year 2006. After 2 months later, I received a statement from sbi credit card department stating I was charge for amt Rs 4500/- approximately. For ROYAL SUNDARAM INSURANCE Co. On the same day I called up on the given customer care no. They said that insurance policy was charge for every customer as it was compulsory. Again I received a statement for the same amt for same insurance in the next month I again call to customer care for the same issue to clarify inspite of given me proper solution they make argument for making the payment or else I have to face legal problem in the future and I even call to Mumbai customer care and talked to senior executive about this issue and this conversation was continued till the year 2008.
And most important point I would like to tell you that when I had applied for the card and after that I only received the statement and not the SBI CREDIT CARD and Card Pin No. till the date and whatever the charges you are demanding for me is for insurance and interest charge on the insurance amt. and if you and your client i.e. sbi credit card is forcibly demanding the above amt from me I ready to fight for justice and also I will take this matter to media and show them how sbi credit card department is cheating there customer and what type of way they choose to recover there unwanted money.
my cridit card rbifie[protected] indian rupee remitence ac submitted