[Resolved]  Schneider Electric India Pvt ltd — Debited some amount in my Account

Dear sir/Madam,

Iam your one of customer my mobile no is [protected]. Whenever iam make a call one auto voice tell to me ( Last date submit your application form address proof or ID proof any vodafone store) In that time of i bought sim i submited ID proof ( Driving liesense). pls give me neceessory step. pls cancelled that auto voice. And one more. Today thay debited 81rupees. in my account at morning 9.30am. iam not did any thing, but i don't know why they debited.Then iam not able get to your care Number [protected] for only myself. but the same number my friend tried & got.What is the problem for me pls let me know immediatelly.
Then pls REFUND the debited amount 81 ruppes. pls Call, If you not call me Otherwise i cancelled Vodafone Number & Go to take AIRTEL I hope you call to me .Iam every month made to Topup of 1500 ruppes.

Thanking You.
Srinivasan.T
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have purchase above product on February 2018. The product is not working on today. So please change the product as soon as possible.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other