[Resolved]  Shell Foundation, Nigeria — NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

Sir/Madam

I Have recieved the following mail from Shell Foundation, Nageria showing that i have won $400000 Cash price Lottery.

I want to confirm whether this organisation gives such kind of lottery or not.

Whether this is true or not. If yes, what should i do to claim the amount.

Pls. Advice.

SHELL FOUNDATION,
NIGERIA, SE1 7NA
Date: 3rd of July 2008
Reference Number:[protected]
Batch Number: [protected]/188
Winning Numbers:[protected]

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

The Shell Foundation Nigeria is glad to inform you that you have been approved a lump sum pay o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 46704/03 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

The Shell Foundation Nigeria was established in the year 2000 by the Shell Multi-Million Groups and is now supported by the United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

To celebrate the 7th anniversary programme, the Shell Foundation Nigeria, in conjunction with some multi national companies and other relevant bodies is giving out a yearly donation o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) to eight lucky recipients.

These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to recipients worldwide, in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again.

You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) as charity donations/aid from the Shell Foundation Nigeria in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

To file for your claim, Please contact our Claims Agent through the following information below.

Contact Person: David Kewell
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Phone: +234 [protected]

Quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel. All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose to which it is been requested.

Finally, their respective beneficiaries should claim all funds, not later than 28 days after notification. Failure to do so will result to outright cancellation.

Mr. John Roland
Grants Coordinator

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:19:00
Complaint comments  53 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I recieved the followin email from this company, below furnished are the full details:-

SHELL FOUNDATION,
MALAYSIA, SE1 7NA
Reference Number:[protected]
Batch Number: [protected]/188
Winning Numbers:[protected]

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

The Shell Foundation Malaysia is glad to inform you that you have been approved a lump sum pay o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 46704/03 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

The Shell Foundation Malaysia was established in the year 2000 by the Shell Multi-Million Groups and is now supported by the United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

To celebrate the 7th anniversary program, the Shell Foundation Malaysia, in conjunction with some multi national companies and other relevant bodies is giving out a yearly donation o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) to eight lucky recipients.

You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum o[censored]S$400, 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) as charity donations/aid from the Shell Foundation Malaysia in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

Contact Person: Anua Bin Azan (RCA)
Email: shellmalaysia.[protected]@gmail.com
shellmalaysia.[protected]@yahoo.com

Mr. John Roland
Grants Coordinator

dear, i have received an e.mail telling that i have won 500, 000 doller in lotterry from .shell foundation, nigeria, i would like you to confirm that for me if its correct or false
they gaved me an a agent e.mail and contact person telephon nomber
Dear!
I've recieved an e-mail telling that i have won cash prize of $400, 000 (Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
what is it, is it true or...?
If it's true what i've must to do ???
SHELL INTERNATIONAL LTD
SHELL FOUNDATION, MALAYSIA SE1 7NA.

Dear Winner,

We congratulate you for emerging as one of the winners of this program, please understand that you have not bought any ticket or played a coupon in regards to your winning. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

Attached to this email is a winner's application form, you are requested to fill it and send it back to us on email. If you cannot fill on the form, then you have to write out the requested information in a plain text and send to us on email.

Note: In case you don't have a personal account, you are at liberty to use a close friend's or family member's account as alternative.

If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or write me..

Congratulations once more!

Mr. Anua Bin Azan (RCA)
Shell International Ltd
Email: shellmalaysia.[protected]@gmail.com
Now plz send me mail is it true or not
they gaved me an a agent e.mail and contact person telephon nomber
they gaved me an a agent e.mail and contact person telephon nomber.
please call me[protected].indonesia
or email..
dear sir,

I rceived an email telling me that I have won $400000 money from shell international ltd.

Hello:

My name is arsalan lotfi .I am from Iran, and I life in saques city(saquez city is in west of iran) .
I received an email of SHELL INTERNATOINAL LTD that writed in this email I winning award sum o[censored]S$400, 000.00
I can not speak English very well, then you assistance me what I can receive this award pleas.
My account number in central melli bank of saquez is :[protected]
My email address is: arsalan.[protected]@yahoo.com
Thank you.
dear sir,

I received an email telling me that I have won $400.000 money from shell international ltd. if it true please contac me at [protected]

hey, i got the same message that i won 400, 000 dollars,
can anyone please tell that whether it is correct or fraud
yasir
Several days ago, I have received an email from SHELL FOUNDATION, NIGERIA telling me that i have won award $400, 000. Is that true or not?
Zuhri
dear sir,

I received an email telling me that I have won $400.000 money from shell international ltd. and told me to contact at this no.[protected] for futher help. please guide me.

tell me is it true or false

I recieved the same email too..has there been any replies to regards if its true or false? m from singapore.
Help | Feedback

Logout

Welcome rahman_r,
Take me to the new Rediffmail

Upgrade to Rediffmail Plus

To: [protected]@switched.com

Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:21:47 IST

SHELL INTERNATIONAL LTD
SHELL FOUNDATION, NIGERIA SE1 7NA.
Date: 2nd June 2008

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

The Shell Foundation Nigeria is glad to inform you that you have been approved a lump sum pay o[censored]S$500, 000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 46704/08 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

To celebrate the 7th anniversary Programme, the Shell Foundation Nigeria, in conjunction with some multi national companies and other relevant bodies is giving out a yearly donation o[censored]S$500, 000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) to eight lucky recipients.

You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum o[censored]S$500, 000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) as charity donations/aid from the Shell Foundation Nigeria in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

Contact Person: Rudolph John
Email: agent.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Quote your cash credit file number ILP/HW 46704/08, and also your phone number for easy communication.

Mr. Mohammed Abdulaziz
Grants Coordinator

I got this mail and replyed for it and i give information about my adderss, mob no: and bank account deatiles
what should i do. pls help me
bank
Hi, i got the same message that i won 400, 000 dollars from SHELL FOUNDATION NIGERIA,
can anyone please tell that whether it is correct or fraud?
Is that true or not?
hi i got the same massage that i won $400, 000 dollar from SHELL FOUNDATION NIGERIA
can anyone plz tell me that wtether it is correct or not

Company:Shell Foundation, Nigeria