[Resolved]  Shivambu Health Research Institute — I am not liable for your process delays

Dear Sir, Madam
This is to bring to your notice in writing that, I am (Dr. Sarang Patil Card No. [protected]) not liable for any dues to your bank since I have done all payments in time. Despite of repeated clarifications, complaints at your local office at Kolhapur, I am still getting the monthly statements of your SBI card, for which I am not liable.

I got the credit card in year 2007 from your esteemed Bank thinking you have professional and humanly services.

On 20.09. 2007, I got the statement with total outstanding due of Rs. 148.76 only (after discussing with your local office), I paid Rs 150/- by chaque (Bank of Maharashtra: Chaque No. 346937), dispatched the chaque on 21.09.2007, long before the payment due date i.e., 30.9.2007. Bust the next October month statement came with due of Rs. 444.59/- with all inhumanly fees and charges, for which I don’t think I am liable. After that I have been receiving all statements, which has no logic or reasoning.

For this I lodged complaints with your local office but found no change. Then on day I got a phone call from your Gurgaon office and the gentleman after listening to me said, he shall look in to the matter and shall waiver and clear all the dues.

Thereafter on 10. 2. 200, I was informed that the Card is cancelled due to my dues (which in-fact I don’t own) and was advised to cut off the blocked card and destroy it. Accordingly I have done.

However I still get your monthly statements for which I am not liable. It is very disturbing and surprising. I have credit cards from other banks but I don’t have problem with them then why with you. I am sorry to say that your services are not professional and true. Therefore I request you to abolish my account with you and provide me peace of mind.

Expecting prompt and humane response

Yours for health
Dr sarang patil
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I AGREE