[Resolved]  Sintex Industries Ltd., Solar Water Heater — Replacement

Sintex hyderabad representative alongwith their local agent m/s mahalakshmi agencies approached me and prompted me to to buy their solar water heater system, for my new house under construction. I gave cheque for rs.12, 500/- 125 lpd sintex system. Agent brought and installed on the roof of first floor and could not carry out functional tewst, since water lines were not laid. When we moved in and wanted to use the system, it was not working. On lodging complaint, the agent sent his men and repaired. But i was forced to call for repair frequently, regularly, almost weekly.

Just before the expiry of warranty, the agent said it cannot be repaired, and needs replacement.

I lodged a complaint with secunderabad office, they sent their man and he said it needs replacement. He got filled up their format for complaint and slept over the replacement.

When i tok up issue with their head office at kalol, gujarat.Initially they dilly dallied and finally sent a approval for replacement and asking their hyderabad agent to carry out replacement on 18 sept 2006. Uptill now there is no action on the part of sintex industries ltd., or their agent m/s mahalakshmi agencies.

I advise buyers beware of sintex produxts and better to avoid.

Dr. C. V. Krishnaiah

Comments

I also have the same complaint about sintex products. the solar tank top surface rips apart inspite of repeated repairs. I can understand that there can sometimes be a product failure, but company should own up and not only replace but also find the cause of the product failure and it's remedy
yes i m agree with you .i also have a problem but there is not any responsiable person in company.i try to contect companys chairman but no anser from him
I also have the same complaint about sintex products. solar water. 125 LPD Sintex System. Now till day system can not working. the dealer can say change panel of solar system. but passed 2 month their is no result.
I have also same complaint about sintex solar water heater since last 3 years . the outer cover frequently burst, two times it was repaired. but again it happens in 2008. several complaints lodged by phones, e mails to PUNE OFFICE. Gujrat office, but company neglect all.
Company's aim is to only earn money, whatever may be the quality of the product, best to avoid the company's product
I do have same problem tanks surface had burst and water is leaking from corner so at present i cant use the same.

Sintex Ind. Ltd — receive bill

I have postpaid canection [protected].I resive bill only mail ID every month.I want to resive on my home also.
Stay away from this third class product.
Normal life of 20-25 years claimed by Sintex, is nothing but true lies.
I also agree with the complain, I also face the similar problem and no one either from Company side nor from Agent side is attending the problem and my equipment is of no use. I am daily contacting the local agent but he always assures and promises me to visit next day which never comes.

The agent says that my warranty is over and heater needs to be replaced, he says these after spending amount of Rs.1250/- behind repairs as he suggested and after a day he says that it requires to be replaced. The agent is Nav Nidhi Enterprise of Rajkot situated in Gujarat. I warn all buyers not to go for SINTEX products.
I've also faced the same problem. 2 People in kalol office, Abhinav & Bhargav are big cheats. When a call was placed from Bangalore to these cheats, they said no info was rcvd and asked the rep in bangalore to inform me that they r not responsible for old solar heaters taken from them & the bangalore guy was also avoiding me repeatedly.Pls inform u'r known people about this & spread so that no one else face this issue
I buy a sintex solar water heater of pvc type in that water tank pvc coating is damaged so heat loss in short preiod and in the panel board water leakage occur there is no service center please send the details. I am located in karur(d.t) tamilnadu state... phone:[protected] thank U
PLEASE CONTACT MR. ASHOK CHAUDHARY OF M/S SYNTEX FOR SOLAR WATER HEATER COMPLAINTS ON (M) [protected].
I agree with all of above complain. I installed solar water heater in DEC'2004, inintialy it work for 4 year wih a complaine of frequent leakage from water tanks and got repaired with given charges to Vadodara, ' local agent M/S Prachi international. In Jul'2009 one sheet of two no automatical balooned and got heavyly punctured which was replaced with new one at the cost of Rs 7000 in place of Kalol price of one sheet is @5000 Rs. recently in the month of August other sheet have same problem and main hot water storage tank leak also. Inspite of repeated complain by email to compny and phone to dealers, nobody turn up to attend the problem. While phone to Kalol, we got the information that you have to send 4880 Rs draft on the name of company Then company will send the sheet to us and installation etc is resposibility is ours. Is it called customer service? I am totaly fade up with the service of this company. Solar water heater is simply become sowpeace of the cost of RS @ 25000
dear sir,
namastey

DAHOD thi KANCHANSINH PATEL ni vinanti k amari sintex company ni solar water heater system ni taki ma TIRAD padi gai 6e...ane pani pan garam tahtu nathi to tamara repair karnar service kariger ne nichena sarname mokalva ane amari taki repair kari aapva vinanti 6e...

sarnamu:- kanchansinh patel
shaktikunj
35, jalaram park society godhra road
DAHOD
mobile no:-[protected]
I buy a sintex solar water heater of pvc type in that water tank pvc coating is damaged so heat loss in short preiod and in the panel board water leakage occur there is no service center please send the details. I am located in Distt Bathinda 151001 PUNJAB my telephone no. is [protected]

sintex solar heater — water leaking from a panel

i've a syntex solar heater with 2 panels and one panel is leaking profusely.when i contacted m/s singhvi enterprises from whom i purchased it,he says the company doesn't response to any complaints and no repairs r possible and he sugessted to install another co.'s panel and tank.now if any one from the syntex co. is reading this,please talk to me on my cell no.+91-[protected] and let me know as to what to do.
there is no respnse from the company as yet, it's been almost 20 days
We purchased Sintex Solar Water heater 4 years ago, Now the Water tank is broken in
to pieces, and we are not able to trace the service dealer who sold the tank for the replacement.. I am residing at Erode, Tamil Nadu. Kindly guide us where to contact to replace the tank. The panel is O.K.
My Name P.K.Rajamurali.
Contact No; [protected].
Email i.d - [protected]@gmail.com
we are purchase 100 ltr solar water heater ( glass tube system) last 3 years ago but our electric initiation heater full damage please send this parts 2 nos at Visakhapatnam sintex dealer and call me this no -[protected]