[Resolved]  SLIM SONA BELT — SONA BELT IS NOT WORKING AT FIRST DAY

have received “ONE HOME JOGER and ONE SONA BELT” through the Local Lucknow Retailor and one sona belt is not working and damaged.
Can you please help me to, get back the “One SONA BELT” which was to send to me till now and What is the solution for the damaged “One SONA BELT”, I need the replacement for the same.

Please help me as soon as on this issue.

FYI,

I have called to the Tele-Brand customer care several time and I had a great bad experience with them. They never helped me and many times they had canceled the calls or interrupted the calls.
Even they don’t have proper datas to help me and they cant help me. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

S.P.Singh
558/24, Sunder Nagar,
Alambagh, Lucknow.
U.P.Pin-226005.

Comments

Hallo sir i am intrasted to know about sona belt can u send me deatails my e mil id
please send ma the information about sona belt...
I have baught the sona belt from local agency but the regulator is out of work.I want to connect to him but his number given on bill is not reachable.
Pl. let me know what to do?
Hallo sir i am intrasted to know about sona belt please send ma the information about sona belt...please tell me its useful or not? can u send me deatails my e mil id
i am intrasted to know about sona belt can u send me deatails my e mil id
i am intrasted to know about sona belt can u send me details my e mail id
please send me the information about sona belt and which company.
i have also purchase one souna belt from lucknow supplier but it is out of service i want to repair it my contact no is [protected]
Hello iam amjad from Chennai, i have purchase your product by last week 17th June 2009 from your delear by home delivery. at that time itself the won't gave a proper accessory and now its not working got repair. While selling they have told 1year Garantee but now iam tryiing to contact the person from past 3days till now no body responding. this is the way your company giving the customer services. pls do the needful in this issue immediately or dont force me to take legal action.

This is my contact # +[protected]

Chennai
Hi i purchased slim sona belt from your dealer in ahmedabad and i received 1 panchmukhi hanuman kavach but this kavach is not a gold plated please change me a kavach
fdrgfsdg
Regarding using sona belt no proper instructions.let me have reply for the following questions.
1.whether the belt required to use for unlimited time on each day?
2.whether the belt required to use at what heat? whether to start from minimum 30 degree or can we use @ maximum temprature?
3.At defferent spot on the stomach while using un- tolerable over heat and at that time whether temprature required to reduce it or belt should be just slight replacement have to made either upward, or downward, left or right please made clear.
4. where two wires coming out of timer slight heat simptones is there how to over come.
My mobile No. [protected]
Ramesh, Bengalore

I am working in UltraTech Cement Ltd in Chandrapur distt (M.S.). I am intrasted to know about sona belt please send ma the information about sona belt...please tell me its useful or not? can u send me deatails my e mil id.

Dated: 04/11/09