[Resolved]  Speed car & Bike Helpline (Rawls Auto services Pvt. Ltd.) — Not Providing Service

I am writing to inform that I have taken a membership card (14566) from Speed car & Bike Help line (Warls Auto services Pvt. Ltd Delhi.) few months ago for an year. I am surprised that they are not providing the services properly. They say that there turn around time is 30 minutes however I have not receieved any service before 3 hours so just because of that I had to suffer a lot. Few days back I asked them for petrol at night time and I was standing on the road because the petrol got over in my bike, I was standing on the road for three hours and after that I called them up again and they said that they cannot provide me with the petrol and they said that they can give me in the morning and moreover there services are 24 * 7. There employees also speaks in a very rude way.

I request you to take some action about the above mentioned company so that they should not do such kind of things in future and customers should not have suffer about that.

Many Thanks,
Arpit
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hello
I Also Agree with u Coz I am also the memeber of Speed my memeber ship no. 15532, they did not provide the complant no. and also not providing the service on time many time I called them but they did not provide us any service, after that I call them to talk with there seneior but they are not providing cont. no of there Senior officer, last time I talk with the mr. Amit on 24.09.09, thet employee talk with me Very rudly.
I also want take action against them. plz help us.
They are the cheaters.We were told that we'll be getting Rs 250 Petrol vouchers with the product.but we didn't get anything.They are not Picking up tha call now.Suhani from speed helpline called us.HEr Contact number is [protected].She is a Fraud and never picks up the call.Please everybody who was cheated call on this number and ask for the clarification.

Speed Car helpline,waris auto services pvt ltd — Not Provideing proper service any time

I called up the speed car helpline number on Tueaday (17th Nov), as per the information provided when signing up for the membership and at the time of call was that within 30 min. of my complaint i will receive the assistance, however it took more than 2 Hrs for the assistance to reach, in the mean time i arranged for help from some one else. Situation could have been worse if i would have been with my family and it was some lonely place.
In the mean time when i called up the Helpline, i was told that due to heavy rush they are not able to provide the service on time, though nothing was said while taking money from me. This is kind of money fleecing this company is doing. When in frustration i called up Helpline again it was told that if i have any complaint then call up after 8 AM next morning, i was totally aghast, someone took my money and then not able to help me for the committed time and then over and above there is nothing i can do at that moment to get myself heard.
Next day I call to Service help desk regarding this delay then they told that due to rush hour it takes time then i told him that then why you have not inform to me that it will take time. there is no any action take by the company senior person Mr. Ranjit & mr. Dheeraj. both of them also not pickup my phone .

I am Ankesh Agarwal and an unfortunate owner of your helpline service (# NS – 26731). I want to cancel my membership due to two reasons 1) Extremely poor response time 2) NO SERVICE.

I have called up multiple times at your call center for a complaint at 11:13 PM in night (17th August) when my vehicle stalled and the reply I got was “We only repair punctured tyres, balance of it is not covered”
Then I pushed my car to a fren’s place who happen to live nearby and called your call center again on the 18th August. I called at 4:20 PM in the evening and placed a request, then called again at 4: 46, 5:29, 7:03 PM but the guy there kept saying that the service van is on the way.. 10 kms away.. 10 mins away.. got heated….

Then I placed a request for cancellation atleast 5 times, but either the accounts guy is not there and the person takes my cell number and assures for a call back. But nobody ever calls back. I spoke to Mr. Ranjit but to no avail.. he said he will get back to me and then never came back. Stopped taking my calls after that…

Tried calling Mr. Neeraj & Mr. Ranjit but his phone is either busy or he doesn’t take calls…

Therefore, I have to launch a complaint in the consumer forum if I don’t get answer from you. This is not about the quantum money but the harassment I faced being stranded in the night with my wife at a lone place with no help even when I paid money for the service.
Service is POOR ? Dear there is no any service. The only service provide is "to collect the Money from your Door" wihout any cost. In India 1 Aram people are there. Even this company suceeds to make fool to .01% what will be the total earnilg
earning in Millions.
What our I Tax vigillance is doing.This is one of the suitable case to sccrutinise.
Speed car and bike helpline, its really funny name there name should be slow car and bike helpline or ridiculous car and bike helpline. This is so cheap, Fraud and really bad company. My experience with speed car and bike is ridiculous. I don't know why people start such company when they can't give serve customers.

when they give me there membership they promised me that ki Sir our service is so fast hum within 30 min main aapko service provide karenge and all..

But after giving hard earned 500rs I got to know that they are not providing any service and they are just big big time losers C...a. they are cheaters. I tried there service so many times but they never came.

Today I waited for then more then 2 hours and called at least 4-5 times they said we are coming in 10 min in 20 min and sir just about to come but didn't get there help, then I called again and they start asking for complain no. which they did not provided me. They are very irritating and there behave is so ridiculous.

And you know India toh great hai he uper niche thode bahoot paise khilate hain and Company start kar dete hain ye log, jinka koi standard nahin hota. I think we need to do something our self...

Please do anything if you can otherwise I ll do something.

i am Sumit Malhotra. I have taken car sevice from Warls Auto services Pvt. Ltd. I am sick off with their services. There committment of turn around time of 30 Minutes is totally wrong. No one turns up in less than 3 hours sometimes nobody turns up against your complaint. I just want to inform all my friends not to take their services.

Sumit Malhotra

SPEED Waris Auto Services Pvt Ltd — Not Providing proper service any time

I am a registered user of Waris auto service and my membership number is NS -19504.I called them at 3:50 pm on 14 Feb,2010 as my car got punctured.I was with my family on my first call they said person will be reaching you within 30 mins but there was no assistance even after 1 hour so i called them again at 5 pm they said person will be reaching within 20 mins again there was no assistance. i called them atleast 10 times everytime that said person will be reaching you soon.this all happened till 9:30 pm and finally they told that the person who was on the service has got stuck somewhere so they will be able to help me next day.They spoiled my whole day without providing any service.
kindly declare these types of companies as fraud and if possible cancel their license
Yes i faced the same problem .With SPEED Car breaking service in noida, i called them once they have been told they reach with in 30 min . I called them one month back till now they didnt approach me. They never provide any complaint nor .
I fully agree to the complaints of people like Mr. Raheja and Mr. Reddy. Had I known about this earlier I would have denied for the services offered. But after going through similar treatment I feel like going to consumer court and file a suit against the company claiming the losses suffered in the process.
I wish people should join me in doing this.
One think of these type of services required only to handle odd hours situations, but if you are engaged with SPEED 24 hrs CAR & BIKE helpline, you are in a horrible situation, Be aware.
I have registered with Speed bike and car helpline services(Waris auto services Pvt Ltd. ), three month back under card no.NS58216, for my Hondo shine bike, which is a new bike. on 19/8/10 my bike failed and not accepting gears, i have called the staff of speed service around 09:45 pm on 43431111 for some help, they told me that engineer will turn up, with in 30 minutes, but when no body was turn up I again called to the help line, they again told me that engineer is on the way and it will take 30 minutes, but no body was turn up till 11.30 p.m., it was rain all around, i was waiting for some help but they are totally failed in providing service. Even after 11.30 they stop attending my phone, as my number was displaying on their screen. I have no option left and i arrange a rikshawals and tow my vehicle to my home, which was 4/5 km away.

Unluckly on the very next day 20/8/10, once again my bike got puncher at near nehruplace/okhla link flyover at 9.10 p.m., i have no option but tried once again speed helpline, support guys do the same promise of 30 minutes, but no was turn up till 11.30 p.m., i was 35 km away from my residence, it was really horrible experience to talk to staff to this helpline service, i think they are not provide any service and only collect the money in the name of support service. Their staff at last around 11.55, when i showed my angerness on him, told that my problem will only be rectified in the morning.

They people are totally stupid, never give you the status of your complaint, where about of the engineer, if any available. I think that this company is only attending the call of the customer to make them fool, and have faith that some how the miserable client, manage himself this odd situation, without their support.

I strictly advice to you do't ever take this company help, they are totally chor company, do't rely on them.