[Resolved]  Sri Vasavi — sale of smuggled goods which don't have warranty

i'm a student of iit madaras . three months back with great difficulty of getting loan from a bank, i bought a dell laptop with a complete cover warrenty in sri vasavi. but later i had some trouble with my pc, when i took it to the service center, i came to know that my product doesnt have a warrenty. when i took it back to the vasavi , the owener who act as if he is a true gentleman told me that it happens often and he can do somethin to get my warrenty back , it went on for almost a month and i literally got nothin out of it , later i took my dad with me and then he promised to repair it by himself, by this way he draged another full month.finally i got my laptop back in the same way as i gave it to him (un repaired). the main thing is that the owner is one of the ugliest creature in the world , i have ever seen . i dont think how can he take his food but cheatin a innocent student. he says that he has a son , all his sin is gonna affect the little boy.later i came to know that the products wat he is selling is all kind of smuggled goods and none has a proper documents . he is full of crap . does he think we consumers are fools? don belive on seein his fancy website or in the way he speaks to you.
the way he behaves will be totally different once you bought it. i dont think he will prosper in his life by cheating innocent students. its almost like robbery.
so PLS DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT IN THAT SHOP or any of his branch .
i know and feel the pain of being cheated , i still pay my interest in bank for the loan i took and i really dont know how i'm gonna repair it by spending more money. i put this, so that no more people get affected in the same way as it happened to me ...

prasad g r
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Sri Vasavi — Sold the Mobile which was earlier used

I had purchased HTC mobile on 15th May from SriVaasavi in 30, North Usman Road, Chennai - 17.
Mobile[protected]. I am facing problems with my mobile phone, while selling the phone they said guarantee is 1 year. They refused even to seal the guarantee card, stating that is not required, you pl. come any time we will help you out(They speak so nicely while selling the product). Now when I approached the owner, he was stating 'do what ever you can' and used abusive words which in front of so many other customers and the shop guys made me tensed and uncomfortable.

1. I wanted a duplicate bill from the owner. He says he cannot give.
2. This mobile was already switched on by them - 26th Jan 2008 because the OS date shows so. This I have identified just 3 days back, when I reset my mobile. They are supposed to open the seal only in front of the customer, not earlier. This mobile has been used already.
3. He has to regret and pay the appropriate fees for his words which he used on me in front of so many people.

Kindly do the needful.

Mercy.
I need BlackBerry passport new silver edition. Call to [protected] and give details
i need iphone 6 splus
I need one apple 7s phones as soon as posibable and in rate blow 20000 pls I need soon and I won't need any warenty card PR garuntee card I need only the mobile my number [protected] and my name is Leo .pls make the offer soon.
I want vivo v7 plus are I phone 6