State Bank Of Mysore — Trouble in ATM usage

HariKrishnan.S
I am having an SBI savings account No: [protected], On 0/10/07 at 17:44 i tried to withdraw Money with my ATM card from an SBM ATM in Bangalore(ATM ID :S1AN[protected] and it gave me a reciept like "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS"(TXN NO:3064) , then i went to another one SBI ATM and wthdrawed some money and took Mini Statment then for my surprise it was showing like i have withdrawn money from that SBM ATM, My account got debited by Rs.2100 also, PLease take necessary action.

Thank You.

Comments

WE had CC Acct.in State Bank of Mysore-Vadodara Branch.Our Ac.No.-[protected].we had applied for the Net Banking Code.we had assured the you will get Net Banking Code within 8-10 Days time.Now today after 3 Months also we had not get it.We are facing lots of problem to make payments towards Govt.collections like IT, ST etc.This days all Govt.payments will done by net Banking only.
When ever we are approaching Bank, only one answer we are getting, within week you will get it.Today again we had a issue of Advance Tax Payment.We need immediate solution for the same.-Dipak Pathak.
Iam having an SB A/C in Marathalli Branch (Nagarabavi) Bangalore. Later I transferred my account to J.P Nagar Sarraki Branch. I did not received ATM In spite of several reminders form past 2 years.
The Insisted to pay cash for less than 5000, in the counter. Kindly let me know the position.

My address: