[Resolved]  Stena Drilling - Scotland — Authenticity of Job offer

Dear Sir ;

I got an employment offer from this company (Mr.Williams Smith, Careers Department Manager)

E-mail: careers.[protected]@live.com

even though I did not apply nor I faced any test/ interview.
I cant leave my present job unless I get clear information of this company .

Request you to kindly investigate and let me know on the above said id.

thanks

atul naik

Comments

I too got the offer... I enquired reg this... This is fraud offer.. Don't believe nad waste your money.
I received an offer from a Raymond McKenzie, Human Resource Manager, who has written that I contact a Smith Walter, Controller in the Scottish Immigration Services for obtaining a work visa. What needs to be highlighted is that the email addresses given are on rocketmail.com and consultant.com. These email addresses are general email services. I would think that such important persons should have authentic email addresses with domain names that are owned by the recruiting company, in this case Stena Drilling Ltd. I have ignored the offer as I think this is not a genuine offer.
Authenticity of Job offer

E-mail: careers.[protected]@live.com

even though I did not apply nor I faced any test/ interview.
I cant leave my present job unless I get clear information of this company .

Request you to kindly investigate and let me know on the above said id.

thanks

Maan Singh
Even i got the job offer. I am told that i have to pay 1, 200.00 Pounds. And this amount will be repaid by the company after 5 Days. One more important thing they have told in the mail is that it has to be paid before 31-March-09. Please let me know if any body know abt this
Giju
Me too I have received a very interesting offer 10200 pound a month, 3 years contract and offering something that doesn't fit the job, I think that this is theif.
don't trust him.
Dears,

I know people who had suffered from such fraud and scams, never respond to such offers.

please report spam once you receive such mails.

regards,
Said
I got an offer from the company stena drilling company, scotland for the post of welder with a monthly salary of 9, 200GBP with including allowance.

Do you think its a correct company and they are recruiting people.

cause they are asking me to submit only affidavit & labour certificates from the british court law in scotland on mu own expenses.

sajid
Want to check authenticity of the Offer received & the company

I have recevied an offer letter from Stena Drilling Co., Scotland...

I wanna know whether this company is a fake or really exists..

Can u help me with this?

Thanks & regards,
S.Naresh Kumar
I have also got an offer from the same company stena drilling company, scotland for the post of Design Engineer.

Do you think its a correct company and they are recruiting people.

because they are asking me to submit only affidavit & labour certificates from the british court law in scotland on my own expenses.

Amit

Ramesh
I also got an offer letter from stena drilling company, I think this fraud.
It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out, Stena Drilling Limited, were able to resolve the status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:

You are required to present an Affidavit of Guarantee and Labor Certificate, which must be procured from British Crown Court here in Scotland Through the Company accredited Attorney, As this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article 11.42 of the SCOTTISH EMPLOYMENT LAW Constitutional policy and code of conduct which you must adhere to. Below is the contact information of the Principal attorney whom you are to contact immediately to obtain an Affidavit of Guarantee and Labor Certificate from a British Crown court.

All employees is expected to bear the cost of procurement of the affidavits of guarantee and labor certificate because this will enable the company to provide free visa, flight ticket, accommodation, medical/health care insurance, work/resident permit papers which will authorize you to work legally here in UK.on confirmation of the affidavits of Guarantee and Labor.

Kindly contact MACONS CHAMBERS immediately for swearing of your affidavits

ALT E-MAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBERS: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]

E-mail: [protected]@affidavit-lawyer.com
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com

You are required to furnish us copy of Affidavit of Guarantee and Labor Certificate on or before 23rd of May 2009.You are also required to contact the (Human Resources Manager) incase of any clarifications. Any clarification sent outside the Human Resources Manager Contact will not be treated and clarified.Below with his contact information.

Stena Drilling Ltd, Scotland.
Human Resources Manager
Contact Name: Mr. Raymond McKenzie
Telephone: [protected]
Telephone: +[protected]
Fax[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@stena-drillingsltd.com

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team before the deadline.

Mr.Williams Smith

ALT E-MAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBERS: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]

E-mail: [protected]@affidavit-lawyer.com
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com

Stena Drilling Ltd, Scotland.
Human Resources Manager

Careers Department Manager
E-mail:career.[protected]@live.com CC [protected]@stena-drillingsltd.com

SEE THIS SITE

IN THIS SITE THE JOBS ARE AVAILABLE BUT I AM NOT SURED THAT ITS SCAM OR NOT
I got an offer from the stena drilling company, scotland.

shailendra
I have received the email too. I think Stena Drilling is actually existing, only the email is fault. It can be noticed from the company website that the email for receiving application is [protected]@Stena.com, while in the email, the email is [protected]@live.com

You can even see the notice about this criminal event posted on the company website through the following link:

"Stena Drilling doesn’t just offer a salary and benefits – it offers so much more: the chance to work in an environment geared towards providing the means and opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills, within a dynamic and international arena.

Stena Drilling has become aware of criminal activity involving unauthorized entities which are using Stena Drilling抯 name and identity to attract potential job-seekers for employment, by making fraudulent job offers.

Job-seekers have been illegitimately contacted by phone and / or e-mail, and have been promised high-paying jobs, urged to send money for payment of items such as visa applications / processing fees and to send personal banking information. These criminal entities have targeted many organizations and individuals worldwide and have mounted fictitious websites.

Stena Drilling will never ask job-seekers for any form of advance payment or personal banking information, as part of the recruitment or hiring process. Should you be made a job offer or request, which you believe to be in the criminal circumstances described above, please immediately report the matter to the Police. "
HI
Really I dont know about this co ...
Sir
please sent me about this companey stena drilling
I got an offer from Stena drilling, he clearly mentiones that All employees is expected to bear the cost of procurement of the affidavits of guarantee because this will enable the company to provide free visa on confirmation of the affidavits of guarantee. and I offered I'll be paid monthly 9200Pounds, I clearly Intrested to know weather I should apply or not. Kindly let me know.

Narasaiah.GL,
91-[protected]
do not pay any fees for afidavit and visa rocessing. I think there is a racket behind this

Complaint categoryCategory: Other