[Resolved]  SunTech ( Solar water heater manufacturing co, Bangalore) — No after sale service

We have purchased a solar water heater from Sun Tech, from Bangalore. Tel[protected] /[protected] a year back. The tank started leaking about a month ago and I have made so many tel-calls to the company requesting them to send the service team to rectify this. But no one has turned up till today. They even made me waiting for a whole day telling me that they are on the way. Every time we call them, they just give us false promises. Please do something. People should not get fooled away all the time.

Comments

send me detail of dealership in m.p., c.g.(india)
I had purchased 7 no's geysers for my flat at KPC Lay out with 5 years warranty, in the month of June 2010, after 1 month 1 geyser not working properly, for one more geyser they suppose to put little length power card to connect they have not given till it is laying . I Had paid all the money to the supplayer Mr Vishwanth his (M) [protected], he is not responding at all he was cheated me,

This SunTech ( Solar water heater manufacturing co, Bangalore) is cheating they wont give any response service. this kind of bogus person supplayer Mr Vishwanth I don't what to do, I had purchased 7 geysers.
Yes i also agree . Suntech geasers service is very bad. Even thoe i have warranty for my geasyer they charged money. I suggest quality is very low for 3000 rs worth product you have to yearly 2000rs for service
Same is the case with me. Within 6 months twice the heater has stopped working. This time I get lot of spark and fumes from the geyser when I switch on. This could lead to a hazardous situation.
Suntech is very poor in the service. Including the management Mr.Ramachandran and supervisor Mr.Badri are 100% stupids dont know to do a bussiness and provide a service. These why they are coming to business and make other time wasted. On picking up the calls, these should say, we are and we dont have the capablity to fix our heaters.
I have experienced worst service from this Suntech. They give false promises and no one is ready to take any responsibility. Do not trust this service center and dont waste your money for such cheap equipment and service. It has been a week and i have made hundred calls to this numbers [protected] and the so called technician [protected] . Even though they can fix it at home, they dont do it so as to charge the customer with heavy bill after taking to the service center and then replacing/repairing unnecessary parts. Everyone in this organisation are frauds. Consumer court must take stringent actions against such cheaters.
I am using Geyser since from 13 years, , not even 1 time i have repaired... its working fine... peoples shd have responsible to use the products.. they cannot use as they wish.. from my side i am satisfied with SUN TECH Geysers.. good quality and service is good...

VANI